PDA

View Full Version : Where is the party 15 data mining site??? Please help!

twowords
03-11-2005, 08:16 AM
About a month ago, I found a website with a free download of a huge party 15 database from January. He had been data mining party for the whole month. Using it with PokerTracker has proven invaluable for me. I figured I would grab the February database now.

However, I cannot find this extremely helpful site anymore! Can anyone offer a link to this guys's site???

philnewall
03-11-2005, 09:47 AM
pokerhandhistories.com

sfwusc
03-12-2005, 03:49 PM
I should start selling my data mining too.

/images/graemlins/smile.gif

SWUSC

Talk2BigSteve
03-13-2005, 12:32 PM
There are free Party Hands at Observe Party (http://www.observeparty.com/) they have .5/1 up to 15/30.

Living, Learning, and Laughing.
Big Steve /images/graemlins/cool.gif

goodguy_1
03-14-2005, 12:22 AM
great concept not sure if this is kosher thu to put this up and share it among players.All these databases are tiny so they really have little value.A maxed out PokerTracker database can be up to 1.50GB.Even on one maxed out PT database you may only have 10 players with more than a few thousand hands which really is'nt all that significant.IF databases could be 5-10 times bigger and we could get the typical heavy player to show up w/10K hands that would be something!!
I have 6 databases this size myself.I just downloaded the $3-6 file and it works great problem is it's tiny(creating a 17.8 MB database in PT)only around 3,800 hands-2 days of fulltime play.Looks like the other files are also tinyt.If this was acceptable to Party which I dont think it is and many players contributed this could be a very powerful tool.

Another thing that is intriguing is the ability to go into all your databses and re-organize them by Limit and Stakes if you have a mix of games as I do on my old databases.All my new datamining databases which I separate from my own play are all organized now by Limit and Game type.Bison explained to me that you can combine databases by converting the hh's to txt.file but I'm not sure how do this-never tried.But using your FTP site has made that easier to understand....Never tried it but if one had a buge PT archive of databases one could organize each database by limit.I would have million or so hands for 4-5 limits/games.

Anyone else combined various PT databases succesfully ??I know it supposedly improves performance/speed of PT as well.