PDA

View Full Version : Winked at...smiled at...tounged at....what next??

DcifrThs
03-11-2005, 05:20 AM
Ok, so here's the scenario...

im flying to NY via ohare in chicago and get on the plane in st. louis.

i sit down in my row in the back of the plane (DC-10 so two ailes of 3 seats each. im in seat 21a a window seat.) a guy sits in the aisle seat on 21 in my side. family consisting of a mom/dad/daughter ends up in the other side but still in my row (the son and stranger was in the next row). im reading my book and look up as the daughter is sitting down. i had to do a double take because she was just drop dead absolutely gorgeous. long blond curly hair, blue eyes, perfect skin, amazing body. as she sits down she smiles at me and sits in the middle seat....so row 21 looks like this:

ME. open seat. ben (accountant from chi-town). AISLE. Stranger. DAUGHTER. mom.

as the flight progresses (52mins), i look up occasionally and the girl is literally staring right at me dead in teh eyes smiling at me, winking at met...and doing the licking the lips thing and im totally floored.

at one point i had to check around me to make sure it was me she was looking at.

anyways...what the hell am i supposed to do??

i ended up smiling and kinda waving "hi" back and kinda appeared shy (if i were in her shoes thats how i woulda read my reactions). looking up, smiling, looking back down etc...

now in a bar or on the street its easy...just go up, say hi, start conversation, get number, end of story...but on a plane, with her parents there and a stranger in between its kinda odd...

how do you handle this? and for the women/girls: what is expected of me(the guy) in this situation?

-Barron

PS- just so you dont think im a child molester, im 24 and this girl looked to be about 20-22. i told this story to a friend and she said "WHAT!!?? the mom's DAUGHTER was winking at you?? what are you? some sort of pedifile??"

Michael Davis
03-11-2005, 05:22 AM
You could have hit that in the bathroom.

-Michael

istewart
03-11-2005, 05:24 AM
While I find it impossible to believe she was that gorgeous, and had curly hair...

It was your time to do your thing.

jason_t
03-11-2005, 05:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you suggesting he masturbate in a public area?

Michael Davis
03-11-2005, 05:27 AM
No, I'm suggesting he have sex in a public area.

-Michael

DcifrThs
03-11-2005, 05:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]

-Michael

[/ QUOTE ]

honestly...i was too stunned to even think that...but IMAGINE how awesome that would be if i got up signalled for her to join me and then got the mile high club thing goin...oh well...i guess i'll never know...

results are to follow later ...

-Barron

jason_t
03-11-2005, 05:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you go all in?

DcifrThs
03-11-2005, 05:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
While I find it impossible to believe she was that gorgeous, and had curly hair...

[/ QUOTE ]

even if she had straight hair shed be hot as hell...

so why dont you like curly hair?

-Barron

Shillx
03-11-2005, 05:35 AM
Join the mile high club, that's what.

Brad

istewart
03-11-2005, 05:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

-Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

Well if she had straight hair, that's a different story. Curly hair is generally unattractive IMHO. I'm talking really curly though.

NLSoldier
03-11-2005, 05:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you go all in?

[/ QUOTE ]

Does he look like Sup Bro to you?

DcifrThs
03-11-2005, 05:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

-Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

Well if she had straight hair, that's a different story. Curly hair is generally unattractive IMHO. I'm talking really curly though.

[/ QUOTE ]

i disagree i guess...perfectly curly hair on that girl looked hot...

i'll be sure to get a picture next time.

-Barron

nothumb
03-11-2005, 05:44 AM
The key here is to get this girl your number one way or another. Be it with a slick move while people are retrieving baggage or in some bathroom switch type move or whatever.

My move here is to smile at her, wait about three minutes and go to the bathroom. Without looking at her or making any sort of gestures. That way she doesn't take it as a come-on and if she was just being silly you don't lose face, but if she's a real freak-a-leek she can follow you down.

If nothing comes of that you do a number swap at some point and go from there.

NT

DcifrThs
03-11-2005, 05:58 AM
since i'll probably forget to post the results later...i'll do it now.

after 52 mins of this back and forth...i had the same thought as nothumb...i HAVE to get this girl's #.

so as i'm leaving my seat i smile at her again and walk out of the plane, down the whatever you call it that connects the plane to the terminal very SLOWLY. when i reach the terminal i turn around and she is directly behind me. no mother, no father, no brother...she must have told them "im going to meet this guy." which ruled!

so i say to her "i just have to introduce myself, im barron, whats your name?"

she replies "sarah. so, uh..."

and i have to take the conversation from here and say, "so are you from saint louis?"

sarah: "no, central illinois."

barron: " do you go to school?"

sarah: "actually i manage a factory"...now THAT was a shock...at no point did i ever imagine she managed a factory. so we keep walking for another 10 seconds and she has to go catch up to her family so she gives me her # and there will definately be pictures and updates to follow.

-Barron

[censored]
03-11-2005, 06:01 AM
Nice job dude. Congrats and looking forward to the updates........AND PICS!!!

nothumb
03-11-2005, 06:02 AM
A little weak-tight but NH Barron. When the deck is smacking you in the face it's hard to slowplay yourself out of a pot. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

NT

DcifrThs
03-11-2005, 06:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Nice job dude. Congrats and looking forward to the updates........AND PICS!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

they'll be crappy b/c i plan on taking them with my cell phone and emailing them to myself (if we meet up which im hoping for!! praying for!!! /images/graemlins/wink.gif )

-Barron

DcifrThs
03-11-2005, 06:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
A little weak-tight but NH Barron. When the deck is smacking you in the face it's hard to slowplay yourself out of a pot. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

you're right....i shoulda said, "hey, wanna go for a pizza and f.uck?"

-Barron

housenuts
03-11-2005, 08:01 AM
put a picture of yourself up so we can see what hot 20 year old girls on the plane are looking for.

Lazymeatball
03-11-2005, 09:11 AM
But was the mom hot?

Mars357
03-11-2005, 09:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i sit down in my row in the back of the plane (DC-10 so two ailes of 3 seats each.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have the wrong model of aircraft. How do I know this? First, the DC-10 seat configuration is 2 seats, aisle, 5 seats, aisle, two seats. (XX_XXXXX_XX) Second, no US airline uses the DC-10 anymore. I'm guessing you were really on a Boeing 727, 737, or 757. Or it could have been an Airbus...What airline were you flying?

I know you are all saying "who gives a [censored] about the plane? A hot chick licked her lips!!" I know, it's weird.....but it's just how I am /images/graemlins/smile.gif

LaggyLou
03-11-2005, 09:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
"who gives a [censored] about the plane? A hot chick licked her lips!!"

[/ QUOTE ]

No, you're right. As soon as I saw "DC-10" I instantly thought (1) totally made up story or (2) what, did this happen 20 years ago?

Riskwise
03-11-2005, 10:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]

-Michael

[/ QUOTE ]

that was my first thought too, would it have been possible to pull it off in the bathroom?

lil_o
03-11-2005, 10:11 AM
I probably would have just held up my cell phone and pointed to it with a big smile or I would have slipped her my number on a napkin. It sounds like based on the tongue gestures she really took all the work and effort out of this one.

I see in your results you did end up getting her digits, so job well done chap.

MarkL444
03-11-2005, 10:14 AM
trying to make a move on the plane would have been dumb IMO. its too hard with her fam there and all you are doing is ruining your chances for later. if it was a longer flight it would be different. i think you did fine.

Patrick del Poker Grande
03-11-2005, 10:28 AM
You needed to find a family bathroom in the airport.

NJchick
03-11-2005, 10:52 AM
Ask her if she's interested in joining the mile high club with you.

chaas4747
03-11-2005, 11:13 AM
Good job Barron. Hope this works out for you. Will probably get flamed for this but here is my attempt to disprove the girls will curly hair are ugly theory. I really happen to like girls with curly hair.

Edit: Can't get the image to work so here is the link.

Hair (http://www.kusports.com/womenofku/2005/galleries/126_trinity.shtml)

Inthacup
03-11-2005, 11:14 AM
Did you take into account that she probably has about a half dozen VDs from banging random guys on airplanes?

Patrick del Poker Grande
03-11-2005, 11:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Did you take into account that she probably has about a half dozen VDs from banging random guys on airplanes?

[/ QUOTE ]
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Inthacup
03-11-2005, 11:45 AM
Yeah, reality's a bitch.

Patrick del Poker Grande
03-11-2005, 11:49 AM
Yeah, but she's hot. Hot chicks don't have vd, do they?

chaas4747
03-11-2005, 11:53 AM
Only the ones on the Valtrex commercials.

mostsmooth
03-11-2005, 12:05 PM
this sorta thing happens to me all the time
/images/graemlins/cool.gif
i would probably made some type of gesture for her to come sit next to me. im smooth, so i could have taken it from there easily regardless of her reaction to the invite.

PoBoy321
03-11-2005, 12:14 PM
OK, I like curly hair too, but seriously, those pictures are atrocious.

Dangergirl
03-11-2005, 12:20 PM
If you didn't want to even attempt to join the mile high club, you should have slipped her a note with your number. There is a possibility here though, that she was not legal. There are many girls that look 20-22 now but aren't.

Patrick del Poker Grande
03-11-2005, 12:25 PM
This is where you come in with "Excuse me, sir, but I'm horny - is your daughter 18?" Works like a charm.

colgin
03-11-2005, 12:29 PM
You should have conspicuously and slowly headed towards the back of the plane and waited there long enough for her to join you --- which she would have done. You could then proceed to chat her up and, at the least, get a phone number from her.

colgin
03-11-2005, 12:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
so she gives me her # and there will definately be pictures and updates to follow.

[/ QUOTE ]

You rock. Let this be an example for all men on how to be assertive and aggressive with women.

jakethebake
03-11-2005, 12:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you didn't want to even attempt to join the mile high club, you should have slipped her a note with your number. There is a possibility here though, that she was not legal. There are many girls that look 20-22 now but aren't.

[/ QUOTE ]

I myslef know numerous 16 year old girls that run factories. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

mostsmooth
03-11-2005, 12:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I myslef know numerous 16 year old girls that run factories. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
16 year old girl: im 22
older man: i dont believe it
16 year old girl: its true, i run a factory
older man: oh, i guess you cant be 16 then, lets have sex

morgan180
03-11-2005, 12:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

chaas4747
03-11-2005, 12:59 PM
This has been bothering me also. What kind of [censored] factory is this? I mean, I believe that if you are capable, your age should not be a factor in where you are in a company, by come on. Does her family own the factory? Just am finding it hard to believe that she actually runs this large industrial complex.

Toro
03-11-2005, 01:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear about this a lot. The Mile High Club etc. Got to be a bunch of bs though imo. Most planes have the two rest rooms located at the very rear of the plane right next to the Flight Attendant station. They see every single person who goes in.

So you're all saying you just somehow sneak by them and two of you go in and fck. Or you're saying it's an accepted industry thing where the Flight Attendants will just think nothing of it and say "oh 2 more entrants to the mile high club, no biggie".

InchoateHand
03-11-2005, 01:09 PM
I promise you it happens a fair bit, and also that people get mad. If you are on long international flights, on a 747 or a 777, resist the temptation to use the slightly larger handicapped accessible bathroom. About every other minute we were in there, a flight attendant knocked on the door and asked if everything was alright. Turns out they put the "flight atttendant button" on the side of the sink instead of higher up on the wall so handicappped individuals can reach it while sitting. However, it also occupies the precise place for optimal ass-placement on my lady friend's part. We didn't notice until we were done. That sucked. We weren't fined, but you can be.

jakethebake
03-11-2005, 01:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I hear about this a lot. The Mile High Club etc. Got to be a bunch of bs though imo. Most planes have the two rest rooms located at the very rear of the plane right next to the Flight Attendant station. They see every single person who goes in.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe I'll post my mile high story sometime. It's actually one of the highlights of my life. Since two stewardesses participated, I don't think they had a problem with it.

mmbt0ne
03-11-2005, 01:15 PM
Alright assh[/b]ole. You can't leave us hanging there. Start typing.

mostsmooth
03-11-2005, 01:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This has been bothering me also. What kind of [censored] factory is this? I mean, I believe that if you are capable, your age should not be a factor in where you are in a company, by come on. Does her family own the factory? Just am finding it hard to believe that she actually runs this large industrial complex.

[/ QUOTE ]
i was commenting on jake post, because it appeared he believed that the girl couldnt be underage because she said she runs a factory. he was trying to poke fun at dangergirl, i was poking some fun at him.
i dont know wtf youre talking about /images/graemlins/grin.gif

mostsmooth
03-11-2005, 01:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
nh

chaas4747
03-11-2005, 01:25 PM
Yeah my post was probably not related to yours, just did not want to go all the way to the top to find where I should put it.

Ok so here is the scenario. I work in a factory. I have recently been transferred to a new factory. I have been at this job for about 7 years. I walk into the new factory to find that the person who runs this entire operation is a 22 year old chic with curly hair and beautiful blue eyes. Who also weekend vacations with her mom, dad, and brother. I mean that is sweet, but come the [censored] on.

jakethebake
03-11-2005, 01:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

During the first Gulf War, the military wasn't prepared and they contracted with commercial airlines to fly a lot of us over there. We flew over on a Continental plane. The stewardesses were all volunteers and there were a bunch more of them than a regular flight. There was probably a stewardess for every (I'm guessing) like 10 of us. And the plane wasn't at all crowded. We each had like 4 seats. I think it was because of the weight of our gear or something.

Anyway, it was a long flight and mostly people just slept. A few guys talked to the stewardesses. A buddy of mine and i were in the very back by ourselves and these three stewardesses started talking to us. We played it up big like we were headed to certain death, never to see a woman again.

Well my buddy ended up in the lavatory with one girl. I was in the galley with the other two. And they were some dirty dirty girls. The best part was that since I'm from Houston, where they were based out of, I hooked up with them again when I went on leave upon my return. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Dangergirl
03-11-2005, 01:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

i was commenting on jake post, because it appeared he believed that the girl couldnt be underage because she said she runs a factory. he was trying to poke fun at dangergirl, i was poking some fun at him.
i dont know wtf youre talking about /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, I've noticed jake likes to talk about poking things /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

mmbt0ne
03-11-2005, 01:30 PM
bravo

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/g0/claps.gif

jakethebake
03-11-2005, 01:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
he was trying to poke fun at dangergirl, i was poking some fun at him.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I'm poking anything at dangergirl...

Dangergirl
03-11-2005, 01:32 PM
I just realized something, so this chick was winking, smiling, tonguing at you and you didn't even get a number. She was practically inviting you to poker her.

So how did this story end?

xadrez
03-11-2005, 01:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
girls will curly hair are ugly theory

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a ridiculous theory. Long dark or black curly hair is the shite.

InchoateHand
03-11-2005, 01:33 PM
Not a big reader, eh?

astroglide
03-11-2005, 01:36 PM
unless you're like a ck model i would expect any girl acting like that without being under some kind of influence to be a disease factory

mostsmooth
03-11-2005, 01:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
girls will curly hair are ugly theory

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a ridiculous theory. Long dark or black curly hair is the shite.

[/ QUOTE ]
especially attached to an asian chick (not curly of course)

Patrick del Poker Grande
03-11-2005, 01:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
unless you're like a ck model i would expect any girl acting like that without being under some kind of influence to be a disease factory

[/ QUOTE ]
That's it! She runs a disease factory!

TimM
03-11-2005, 03:12 PM
Butter face.

nolanfan34
03-11-2005, 03:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
That's it! She runs a disease factory!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well played, a true LOL post for me.

BTW, after reading jakes posts as of late, I've decided I don't believe any of them.

TimM
03-11-2005, 03:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
There is a possibility here though, that she was not legal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm. What jurisdiction applies at 30000 feet? Does it matter what state were flying over? What if its a transatlantic flight?

jakethebake
03-11-2005, 03:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
BTW, after reading jakes posts as of late, I've decided I don't believe any of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

i do occasionally bullshi* but that was a true story. i couldn't make up anything that good. and as i said one of the highlights of my life.

nolanfan34
03-11-2005, 03:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i do occasionally bullshi* but that was a true story. i couldn't make up anything that good. and as i said one of the highlights of my life.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, but this, coupled with your bar story, is pushing it. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

jakethebake
03-11-2005, 03:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, but this, coupled with your bar story, is pushing it. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i didn't think there was anything far-fetched in that. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Here's the website for the bar. Tarpon Bend (http://www.tarponbend.com) although there are 3 of them and mine is the newest one in Coral Gables so it's not really included on the site. It's a little more upscale than the original ones.

Patrick del Poker Grande
03-11-2005, 04:04 PM
That's an absolutely BRILLIANT name for a bar.

nolanfan34
03-11-2005, 04:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i didn't think there was anything far-fetched in that. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

A married guy, out at a bar where waitresses feel each other up? Yeah right! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

OK, good link. Sounds like a cool bar.

jakethebake
03-11-2005, 04:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
A married guy, out at a bar where waitresses feel each other up? Yeah right! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not their usual thing there. It was just the one that was drunky. And it's just my usual bar across the street from work. Good happy hour. Two beers and home.

edit: me being let off my leash long enough to stay out in bars all night would be farfetched.

willie
03-11-2005, 04:15 PM
you should have whipped out the hog and just started beating it in front of her family.

i find that usually impresses people.

DcifrThs
03-11-2005, 06:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
put a picture of yourself up so we can see what hot 20 year old girls on the plane are looking for.

[/ QUOTE ]
i had one as an avatar for a brief period...clark called me gay. i dont have the pic up anymore.

-Barron

DcifrThs
03-11-2005, 06:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i sit down in my row in the back of the plane (DC-10 so two ailes of 3 seats each.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have the wrong model of aircraft. How do I know this? First, the DC-10 seat configuration is 2 seats, aisle, 5 seats, aisle, two seats. (XX_XXXXX_XX) Second, no US airline uses the DC-10 anymore. I'm guessing you were really on a Boeing 727, 737, or 757. Or it could have been an Airbus...What airline were you flying?

I know you are all saying "who gives a [censored] about the plane? A hot chick licked her lips!!" I know, it's weird.....but it's just how I am /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

DC-10 was the only plane name i could think of...and it was not an important fact in the story...clearly the seat setup is:

XXX___XXX

-Barron

Dangergirl
03-11-2005, 06:24 PM
So repost it, I want to see /images/graemlins/smile.gif

DcifrThs
03-11-2005, 06:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

id insert it in the text of this thing but i dont know how...if ya tell me i'll do it. not on the avatar again though...

-Barron

housenuts
03-11-2005, 06:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Good job Barron. Hope this works out for you. Will probably get flamed for this but here is my attempt to disprove the girls will curly hair are ugly theory. I really happen to like girls with curly hair.

Edit: Can't get the image to work so here is the link.

Hair (http://www.kusports.com/womenofku/2005/galleries/126_trinity.shtml)

[/ QUOTE ]

that chic is ug and it isn't because of her hair. i actually like curly hair usually, but she is just an ugger.

not that i wouldn't promptly put it in her pooper though

billymonk
03-11-2005, 06:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
since i'll probably forget to post the results later...i'll do it now.

after 52 mins of this back and forth...i had the same thought as nothumb...i HAVE to get this girl's #.

so as i'm leaving my seat i smile at her again and walk out of the plane, down the whatever you call it that connects the plane to the terminal very SLOWLY. when i reach the terminal i turn around and she is directly behind me. no mother, no father, no brother...she must have told them "im going to meet this guy." which ruled!

so i say to her "i just have to introduce myself, im barron, whats your name?"

she replies "sarah. so, uh..."

and i have to take the conversation from here and say, "so are you from saint louis?"

sarah: "no, central illinois."

barron: " do you go to school?"

sarah: "actually i manage a factory"...now THAT was a shock...at no point did i ever imagine she managed a factory. so we keep walking for another 10 seconds and she has to go catch up to her family so she gives me her # and there will definately be pictures and updates to follow.

-Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

Standard. Nice hand.

housenuts
03-11-2005, 06:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

who cares if she wasn't legal. she's gotta be at least 17. it seems like americans are too up tight about this stuff. i'm 23, i would go 18, maybe 17.

sublime
03-11-2005, 06:30 PM
had one as an avatar for a brief period...clark called me gay. i dont have the pic up anymore.

if i remember correctly. curlyish hair. u seemes tall? good looking guy i suppose.

this story is awesome. when u get to the part where she licks her lips, i have to think this chick is whacked. i hope u nail it bro.

Slow Play Ray
03-11-2005, 06:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
who cares if she wasn't legal. she's gotta be at least 17. it seems like americans are too up tight about this stuff. i'm 23, i would go 18, maybe 17.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm 28, and i would g...well, actually - nevermind.

DcifrThs
03-14-2005, 10:29 PM
So her name is sarah. she is 20 years old.

she manages a warehous, not a factory, in central ill. still baffled that a girl that young has a job that says "manager" and in a place where the guy workers are likely to be hooting and hollering at both her and other women ...

so we'll be hanging out next weekend and i should have some pics by then /images/graemlins/smile.gif

-Barron

Dead
03-14-2005, 10:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you go all in?

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew this comment was coming.

slickpoppa
03-14-2005, 10:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So her name is sarah. she is 20 years old.

she manages a warehous, not a factory, in central ill. still baffled that a girl that young has a job that says "manager" and in a place where the guy workers are likely to be hooting and hollering at both her and other women ...

so we'll be hanging out next weekend and i should have some pics by then /images/graemlins/smile.gif

-Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice work. Keep us posted. Do the exact opposite of what anyone in this forum tells you and you will be alright.

oreogod
03-14-2005, 10:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
so she gives me her # and there will definately be pictures and updates to follow.

[/ QUOTE ]

You rock. Let this be an example for all men on how to be assertive and aggressive with women.

[/ QUOTE ]

What are u talking about? Agressive and assertive is walking up grabbing her by the hair and [censored] that bitch in the bathroom.

A lesser form would be initiate conversation while enroute and still possibly, [censored] her in the bathroom, 38000 feet in the air.

Even lesser...initiate conversation enroute, forgo the restroom mile high encounter and catch up later for dinner, and [censored] that bitch in a hotel room.

Even lesser, the tight passive, agressive approach. Almost lose out and catch up on the end in the terminal, what would have happened if you couldnt find her? You cannot let situations like this occur. Be aggresive/assertive from the start.

If you are nervous, work on it, this approach (and its the best one) only gets easier with time. Hence another way poker applies to life (dont mock me)

By the way I was going to post this based on OP first post:
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/sucks10.gif

But Ive grown to like this thread. GL. Hit it up and all night. Make it so.

mr pink
03-14-2005, 11:07 PM
ni han.

Dead
03-14-2005, 11:17 PM
All you do is put image tags around the URL.

Put before the link and after it. Then it will show up in your post.

mike l.
03-14-2005, 11:57 PM
charming story in a perverted jaded 2005 sort of way.

marry her.

DcifrThs
03-15-2005, 03:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v713/Dcifrths/BarronLookingaway.jpg

-Barron

DemonDeac
03-15-2005, 04:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

-Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

no smile???

peachy
03-15-2005, 04:43 AM
she prolly wanted to do ya in the bathroom....u missed out...u shoulda wrapped it and tapped it

peachy
03-15-2005, 04:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hey!!! my hair is curly if i dont straighten it!!

TimM
03-15-2005, 05:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A friend of mine spends over $800 each year to have some kind of chemical process done that straightens her hair. I didn't think it looked bad curly and it's not like she has money to burn. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

peachy
03-15-2005, 05:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A friend of mine spends over $800 each year to have some kind of chemical process done that straightens her hair. I didn't think it looked bad curly and it's not like she has money to burn. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yes its called a japanese (sometimes egyptian) straightener and i do it too...its very expensive and my hair will STILL curl!!

Matty
03-15-2005, 08:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Please tell me you're kidding. This was t-ball with no one in the outfield.

Matty
03-15-2005, 08:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

-Barron

[/ QUOTE ]Not bad. Law of Attraction dictates that I will now be checking up on this thread for her pics.

gonores
03-15-2005, 09:08 AM
If a gorgeous girl is giving me a staredown on a plane and there is no chance that I can start a conversation with her, I'm getting up to use the bathroom, and while doing so, giving her the old "smile and toss your head in the direction of the bathroom" and hope she gets the hint. If tht doesn't work, your line is fine.

Doug

Matty
03-15-2005, 09:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If a gorgeous girl is giving me a staredown on a plane and there is no chance that I can start a conversation with her, I'm getting up to use the bathroom, and while doing so, giving her the old "smile and toss your head in the direction of the bathroom" and hope she gets the hint. If tht doesn't work, your line is fine.

Doug

[/ QUOTE ]I was 100% sure that a girl did this to me in a restaurant. 100% sure. Beforehand she was staring, winking, showing me up her skirt, but apparently I wasn't meant to follow (which I did). Didn't even get a damn number.

Considering she was with her boyfriend, I think I was just the foreplay to a night of kinky sex with the boy. I just wish I had a girl like that.

sublime
03-15-2005, 09:23 AM
I just wish I had a girl like that.
/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Matty
03-15-2005, 09:27 AM
Big turn-on.

To each his own I guess.

DcifrThs
03-27-2005, 12:35 AM
Here is sarah...god she is awesome!!

so sarah snuck out and didn't tell her father that she was driving 2 hrs to come see me. she got hee at around 3pm and left at 10pm. we spent the whole day inside goofing off, watching movies...and of course, etc...

can't remember the last time i felt quite like this so yay.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v713/Dcifrths/Sarah1.bmp
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v713/Dcifrths/sarah2.bmp

so i can't work the thingy but those are the sites for the pics...

-Barron

slickpoppa
03-27-2005, 12:38 AM
good work for not pussying out

augie00
03-27-2005, 12:59 AM
Well done. Just curious, she doesn't happen to be from Peoria IL, does she? Or Bloomington/Normal?

ThaSaltCracka
03-27-2005, 01:02 AM
can't post .bmp files.

Reload them as .jpg files.

bugstud
03-27-2005, 01:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Well done. Just curious, she doesn't happen to be from Peoria IL, does she? Or Bloomington/Normal?

[/ QUOTE ]

so your peoria location was IL, eh.

Matty
03-27-2005, 01:12 AM
8.5 Nice job man.

someguy2
03-27-2005, 02:15 AM
nh

augie00
03-27-2005, 02:37 AM
Huh? Have we played poker, or something?

bugstud
03-27-2005, 02:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Huh? Have we played poker, or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

nah, just from around there and have a ridiculous memory for innocuous stuff

James282
03-27-2005, 02:55 AM
A real cutie, nice job Barron!
-James

peachy
03-27-2005, 02:57 AM
3 some???

Tyler Durden
03-27-2005, 03:37 AM
Very good young Barron. I have taught you well.

ThisHo
03-27-2005, 04:56 AM
well done...

I'm still stuck on the "manager" of a warehouse thing... like she manages a "Warehouse Movie Rentals"?

I can't imagine a "manager" has to not tell daddy where she's going and sneak out?

anyhow - that don't matter -- well done, she is a cutie!

ThisHo

DcifrThs
03-27-2005, 04:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
3 some???

[/ QUOTE ]

uh, dont they have to special order support beams for beds for people of your...uh...build or stature.

anyways, was that an offer to james or a question ... b/c 3somes including me only include other girls. not james...

and ESPECIALLY not james.

-Barron

peachy
03-27-2005, 05:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
3 some???

[/ QUOTE ]

uh, dont they have to special order support beams for beds for people of your...uh...build or stature.

anyways, was that an offer to james or a question ... b/c 3somes including me only include other girls. not james...

-Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha no i dont know james....so it wasnt an offer to james!! well maybe for the right price /images/graemlins/tongue.gif it just so happens his was the last post!! it was an offer to u and a girl of ur choice....ill lose weight!!

DcifrThs
03-27-2005, 05:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
well done...

I'm still stuck on the "manager" of a warehouse thing... like she manages a "Warehouse Movie Rentals"?

I can't imagine a "manager" has to not tell daddy where she's going and sneak out?

ThisHo

[/ QUOTE ]

she is 20. she manages a warehouse. she lives at home. daddy is a baptist and very protective of her. mother wasn't home when she left. if daddy knew, even her being a manager wouldn't change the fact that he wouldn't (probably, i dont really know for sure) let her go.

she also had a midnight curfew. so left here at 10pm.

also i guess "sneak out" was a bit of a misnomer. she left home saying to her dad "uh, i'll be back at curfew." didn't tell him where she was going b/c if she did, he'd not let her go.

i've always said i want sons, b/c MY daughter would just never be allowed to go anywhere as long as she lived at home...she could be CEO of microsoft and still id not let her date almost anybody...so i could see her dad as a pretty big obstacle.

-Barron

DcifrThs
03-27-2005, 05:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
3 some???

[/ QUOTE ]

-Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha no i dont know james....so it wasnt an offer to james!! well maybe for the right price /images/graemlins/tongue.gif it just so happens his was the last post!! it was an offer to u and a girl of ur choice....ill lose weight!!

[/ QUOTE ]

well you would have to hit the stairmaster, but it wouldn't be sarah...she's all mine...and i thought you told me she wasn't your "type"

anyways, how about i'll let ya know when i found a suitable girl for us and you dropped some of yourself off /images/graemlins/wink.gif

-Barron

DcifrThs
04-10-2005, 08:16 PM
talking to my friends about what happened they all say basically the same thing: "this gives me hope it can happen to me" so i'll post this, the latest update, so the "inspirational" story can continue (buddy on im quote)

sarah came down this weekend at 11am and had a 12am curfew so she would have had to leave by 10pm to get home by 12am.

we went to piano class at 12pm and spent the day hanging out. she plays piano and violin and seems to love piano as much as i do.

then sarah gave me my surprise /images/graemlins/smile.gif

apparantly, she listens when i babble on the phone (we talk about 1hr or more a day) and remembered me saying how much i hated phil hartman's stupid @(#*& of a wife that had to go ahead and empty a clip into her husband over an affair before reloading and shooting herself.

so she pulls out of her bag of tricks the SNL best of Phil Hartman DVD. awesome present she gave me...

... and i gave her something too /images/graemlins/wink.gif ...took her to a nice dinner...

the real giving came later. i can't remember the last time i was this happy and dont ever remember being so attracted to a girl in such a short period of time. though its very unlikely anything serious will come of this since she hasn't told her parents about me, her dad is a strict as bleep baptist and she goes tto church every sunday...

this is probably one of the most disobedient things she's done in her life. and it rules!

no other pics though...dont feel comfortable putting those on the internet...but let me assure you...she is what my friend dave would call "surprise hot!"....as in she wears not overly tight clothing so her clothes dont accentuate her figure, but when they're off its like SURPRISE, shes HOT.

and if this kinda crap can happen to me, it can happen to anybody.

-Barron

peachy
04-10-2005, 08:20 PM
u better of f'ed her tardo!

Chairman Wood
04-10-2005, 08:23 PM
Finally so good news on these forums. Awesome, real happy for you.

slickpoppa
04-10-2005, 08:27 PM
Running away from religious father sex has gotta be up there with conjugal visit sex

Dead
Sounds awesome man.

But you should get her to move in with you.

No one who is managing a warehouse should be living with their parents.

TimM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Peachy! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

TimM
04-10-2005, 08:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i can't remember the last time i was this happy and dont ever remember being so attracted to a girl in such a short period of time. though its very unlikely anything serious will come of this since she hasn't told her parents about me, her dad is a strict as bleep baptist and she goes tto church every sunday...

this is probably one of the most disobedient things she's done in her life. and it rules!

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't give up that easily if there is any chance she feels the same way. How old is she? Maybe time for her to think for herself (I don't mean that in a bad way).

shant
04-10-2005, 08:30 PM
nh

DcifrThs
04-10-2005, 08:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what do you think i "gave" her /images/graemlins/wink.gif

come on peachy...how dare you doubt me...u know me better than that.

-Barron

DcifrThs
04-10-2005, 09:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i can't remember the last time i was this happy and dont ever remember being so attracted to a girl in such a short period of time. though its very unlikely anything serious will come of this since she hasn't told her parents about me, her dad is a strict as bleep baptist and she goes tto church every sunday...

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't give up that easily if there is any chance she feels the same way. How old is she? Maybe time for her to think for herself (I don't mean that in a bad way).

[/ QUOTE ]

her dad would probably hunt me down and kill me.

her mom "knows" about me in the sense that she knows we talk a lot on the phone, but she would be grounded forever (she's 20, which is something i dont understand...she's gunna be 21 on may 13th and she still gets "grounded" while living at home) if her folks ever figured out what was going on...

further, with such a large amount of disposable income, and no real expenses, she ends up buying tons of clothes. i asked her how many days could she go, wearing different outfits every day and never do a wash...she could go 3 years.

i want her to come visit me in NY if i workt here this summer. i dont think her parents would ever allow this...but i'll keep at it.

-Barron

TimM
04-10-2005, 09:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
her dad would probably hunt me down and kill me.

her mom "knows" about me in the sense that she knows we talk a lot on the phone, but she would be grounded forever (she's 20, which is something i dont understand...she's gunna be 21 on may 13th and she still gets "grounded" while living at home) if her folks ever figured out what was going on...

[/ QUOTE ]

It just sounded like it the post I quoted that you were rationalizing in case things didn't work out.

I knew a family, one girl with four brothers. She was somewhere in the middle age-wise, and was over 20, and was the only one with a strict curfew. Just the way some parents think I guess.

siccjay
04-10-2005, 09:23 PM
if you really dig this chick that much dont let her parents [censored] it up

Bluffoon
04-10-2005, 09:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
talking to my friends about what happened they all say basically the same thing: "this gives me hope it can happen to me" so i'll post this, the latest update, so the "inspirational" story can continue (buddy on im quote)

sarah came down this weekend at 11am and had a 12am curfew so she would have had to leave by 10pm to get home by 12am.

we went to piano class at 12pm and spent the day hanging out. she plays piano and violin and seems to love piano as much as i do.

then sarah gave me my surprise /images/graemlins/smile.gif

apparantly, she listens when i babble on the phone (we talk about 1hr or more a day) and remembered me saying how much i hated phil hartman's stupid @(#*& of a wife that had to go ahead and empty a clip into her husband over an affair before reloading and shooting herself.

so she pulls out of her bag of tricks the SNL best of Phil Hartman DVD. awesome present she gave me...

... and i gave her something too /images/graemlins/wink.gif ...took her to a nice dinner...

the real giving came later. i can't remember the last time i was this happy and dont ever remember being so attracted to a girl in such a short period of time. though its very unlikely anything serious will come of this since she hasn't told her parents about me, her dad is a strict as bleep baptist and she goes tto church every sunday...

no other pics though...dont feel comfortable putting those on the internet...but let me assure you...she is what my friend dave would call "surprise hot!"....as in she wears not overly tight clothing so her clothes dont accentuate her figure, but when they're off its like SURPRISE, shes HOT.

and if this kinda crap can happen to me, it can happen to anybody.

-Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

WTG She sounds like a great girl and it seems you two have hit it off! I wish you guys well. Please keep us updated.

Alobar
04-10-2005, 11:08 PM
shes a head case...knock the bottom out of it, and move on before you get hooked and she fucks you over mentally and spiritually.

Chairman Wood
04-10-2005, 11:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
shes a head case...knock the bottom out of it, and move on before you get hooked and she fucks you over mentally and spiritually.

[/ QUOTE ]
well, you could probably say that about all women, doesn't mean he should stay away

JinX11
04-10-2005, 11:26 PM
Build her a cake or something.

Alobar
04-10-2005, 11:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
well, you could probably say that about all women, doesn't mean he should stay away

[/ QUOTE ]

while this is true....this woman is clearly more whacked out than most.

slickpoppa
04-10-2005, 11:41 PM
its sounds like her father is whacked, not her

Alobar
04-10-2005, 11:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The apple doesnt fall far from the tree

and yes, for the record, she sounds whacked....very whacked

DcifrThs
04-11-2005, 12:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The apple doesnt fall far from the tree

and yes, for the record, she sounds whacked....very whacked

[/ QUOTE ]

please elaborate.

-Barron

Apathy
04-11-2005, 12:22 AM
I think the only smart thing to do i send her Dad the link to this thread.

That way he'll know how much you care /images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

Alobar
04-11-2005, 03:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]

please elaborate.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lets examine the relevant facts. She's 20, yet still has a curfew, still gets grounded, still has to "sneak" out to do stuff, but despite all that she still lives at home. Growing up with her super strict preacher father has obviously affected her, hell it would make anyone who grew up in that enviroment poorly aadjusted and incapable of dealing with normal life, and her behavior in the airport is the perfect example of that.

I don't care if you are Adonis, making tongue gestures at some guy while ure parents are next to you is obvious acting out. It's also guarunteed not the first time shes done stuff like that. It's also obvious shes never had a lasting meaningful relationship, otherwise she wouldn't be keeping you a "secret" or sneaking away to see you. Thats not normal relationship behavior, thats stuff you do when you havent learned what normal relationship behavior is.

The scary part here tho is how attached it sounds like you have become. I'm taking it from your posts you don't get much play, because at 23 you should be past all the BS of dating some girl who has to sneak out to see you, has to keep you secret from her parents, that you have to try and convince to get out of her "situation", etc etc. That's all stuff you do in high school. So this is all new and exciting for you (doublely so because shes a hottie), so you are much more vunerable and less apt to maybe see everything clearly.

I know I don't really know you, but from all your posts it's clear you are a great person, so it would suck to see you get hurt.

But fuckit, what do I know. I dont know the whole situation. You're young, getting some hot tail, enjoy it......just be careful

Dead
04-11-2005, 03:16 AM
Great post.

The conservative preacher's daughter girls are always the wild, rebellious ones, it seems.

GuyOnTilt
04-11-2005, 03:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Lets examine the relevant facts. She's 20, yet still has a curfew, still gets grounded, still has to "sneak" out to do stuff, but despite all that she still lives at home. Growing up with her super strict preacher father has obviously affected her, hell it would make anyone who grew up in that enviroment poorly aadjusted and incapable of dealing with normal life, and her behavior in the airport is the perfect example of that.

I don't care if you are Adonis, making tongue gestures at some guy while ure parents are next to you is obvious acting out. It's also guarunteed not the first time shes done stuff like that. It's also obvious shes never had a lasting meaningful relationship, otherwise she wouldn't be keeping you a "secret" or sneaking away to see you. Thats not normal relationship behavior, thats stuff you do when you havent learned what normal relationship behavior is.

The scary part here tho is how attached it sounds like you have become. I'm taking it from your posts you don't get much play, because at 23 you should be past all the BS of dating some girl who has to sneak out to see you, has to keep you secret from her parents, that you have to try and convince to get out of her "situation", etc etc. That's all stuff you do in high school. So this is all new and exciting for you (doublely so because shes a hottie), so you are much more vunerable and less apt to maybe see everything clearly.

I know I don't really know you, but from all your posts it's clear you are a great person, so it would suck to see you get hurt.

But fuckit, what do I know. I dont know the whole situation. You're young, getting some hot tail, enjoy it......just be careful

[/ QUOTE ]

I was going to make pretty much this exact same post. Thanks for saving me the effort. And yes, it definitely sounds like this girl has some issues.

GoT

FishNChips
04-11-2005, 04:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well done...

ThisHo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

she is 20. she manages a warehouse. she lives at home. daddy is a baptist and very protective of her. mother wasn't home when she left. if daddy knew, even her being a manager wouldn't change the fact that he wouldn't (probably, i dont really know for sure) let her go.

she also had a midnight curfew. so left here at 10pm.

also i guess "sneak out" was a bit of a misnomer. she left home saying to her dad "uh, i'll be back at curfew." didn't tell him where she was going b/c if she did, he'd not let her go.

i've always said i want sons, b/c MY daughter would just never be allowed to go anywhere as long as she lived at home...she could be CEO of microsoft and still id not let her date almost anybody...so i could see her dad as a pretty big obstacle.

-Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

Since the last 2 posts have been "she's messed up" and since ThisHo made a good point.... what kind of warehouse does she manage? What is meant by "manage?" How did she get the job, how long has she been there, how many people report to her? How large is the budget that she is responsible for? etc etc etc.
I'm not saying u have to list the answers for us here... but if you don't know the answers to these questions than:
a - you're attached to her body not "her" (which is fine but don't mix the two up)
and
b - she might be lying about the "manager" thing which just supports the "she's messed up - watch yourself" from the last 2 posters.

oh yeah... I DO have a daughter (7months) and guys like you (and a large majority of the OOT posters) are the reason I'm NEVER letting her leave the house!

Just a few thoughts...

Brock Landers
04-11-2005, 10:15 AM
Very cool story D. Obviously, there are a few hitches in the road. So what? Nothing with a chick ever works out perfect. You and her seems to really like eachother from the get go. Keep doing what you are doing until it doesn't work out (hopefully never). Just embrace the times you have for however long it lasts.

Just don't move TOO fast. Those kind of moves can F up a situation real quick. Keep having your visits until you REALLY know who she is and vice versa.

jakethebake
04-11-2005, 10:24 AM
So did ya put it in her pooper?

Reprocess
04-11-2005, 11:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

First about the fu cked up thing. Obviously she has never learned independence and is desperatly looking for a way to break away from the tight regime of her repressive family. Thus the flagrant display of attraction and disregard for her fathers rules. THIS IS NORMAL in my opinion(given her upbringing). I think it would be much less healthy if she simply accepted all the bs her family is subjecting her too.

However, she is not healthy by an stretch of the imagination. Like the poster that I quoted stated above, she is acting out and doesnt really know what "normal" or "appropriate" behavior is. I want to say this so you really know what it may mean. Her "acting out" very well means she is simply atracted to you because it is a means of independence, and a means of defying her father.

Basically it comes down to how much work you want to do. This relationship is going to be riddled with problems and exausting. Its going to come down to a lot of things but most improtantly your willingness to put up with a lot while at the same time having the strength of character and experience necessary to guide her, to teach her, how to be a normal person (whatever that may mean in her case). I for one would not look forward to it. I would say it doenst have a good likely hood of succeeding (especially if this is your first experience with someone that has as many serious issues as her) but it can be done, and if it does work out, is very +EV in the end. (and if it doesnt it will be good while it lasts!)

Also, did you ever say where in central illinois she is? Champaign/urbana, bloomington, peoria etc?

Best of luck!

usmfan
04-11-2005, 11:44 AM
Ok. When I left this thread last, there were no pics of the mystery airplane woman. I've now caught up and have this to say. Watch yourself. Two big things come to mind. Unless she's totally cool, she's not going to really like you posting to an internet forum with her pics and your letting the whole world know that you two were knocking boots. I mean, really, are you posting something here that you wouldn't want her to read? If so, why?

Second, this girl may have issues. I say may b/c neither I nor anyone else here really knows. We're going on the limited information that you've put out. From my experience, girls from oppressive homes can be trouble either b/c they're too needy or too wild. Alarm bells go off for a 20 y.o. with a good job living at home if they're not in school. And a curfew? of 12:00 a.m.? Can't tell her folks about you? Are you sure this isn't another guy that she's worried about and not her parents? Maybe she's engaged to the youth minister or something. I just remember this age of insecurity (although I think I was past it at your age) regarding women. In her defense, she's a cutie so it may be worth working on. To do that, you have to spend time together. Very few people make long distance relationships work. They might work as long as you're apart but once you spend a good deal of time together, you discover things about people.

Not trying to be a downer but this is a really suspicious situation. At the least, you may want to limit the details that you give out for the whole world to see.

Dangergirl
04-11-2005, 12:15 PM
Barron,
Just have fun for now. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

tolbiny
04-11-2005, 03:03 PM
But peachy, we are talking about a girl here- you are ALL woman and look good no matter what happens to your hair.

slickpoppa
04-11-2005, 03:25 PM
I think some people are jumping to way too many conclusions about this girl without adequate information.

The Truth
04-11-2005, 03:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think like you lol

The Truth
04-11-2005, 03:34 PM
The line I would have taken in this hand would be to start a conversation around here. Probably with the mom, but you can usually find a spot. I certainly dont include her off the gate though, I initiate with a family member and then go from there, makes the transition smooth, and doesnt come off sleezy, seems more casual, and it might be able to create some insecurity in here if you ignore her for a bit, which is +ev for you.

the end
sorry for the post.