PDA

View Full Version : San Diego sports report.

Justin A
03-10-2005, 11:48 PM
NLSoldier and Justin A played some tennis today. NLSoldier bet both Justin A and GoT that he would win, at $10 each. Justin A won in straight sets, 6-2, 6-2.

NLSoldier felt the need to get owned again, and went double or nothing on one set, and once again Justin A owned him with a 6-2 victory.

In other news, Schneids declined to bet on me, stating, "Tennis is kind of a faggy sport, so Soiler might be pretty good at it." For the record, NLSoldier played tennis in high school, and I've never played competitive tennis.

Riskwise
03-11-2005, 12:54 AM
quick take a peek at his away message for those that have his sn

nolanfan34
03-11-2005, 01:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh, man, post it!

Even NLS played high school tennis, betting on him against someone who played college baseball is no lock.

GoT has been learning all kinds of betting lessons lately!

Justin A
03-11-2005, 01:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh, man, post it!

Even NLS played high school tennis, betting on him against someone who played college baseball is no lock.

[/ QUOTE ]

GoT bet on me. He got on the right end of this deal. NLSoldier owes each of us $20.

nolanfan34
03-11-2005, 01:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh, man, post it!

[/ QUOTE ]

GoT bet on me. He got on the right end of this deal. NLSoldier owes each of us $20.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I'm a dumbass. Don't bet on me in a reading comprehension competition. Good thing I only write for a living.

NLSoldier
03-11-2005, 02:30 AM
NLSoldier clearly dominated Justin in the postflop aspect of the game, but his starting hands were so terrible that he left himself very few outs to work with. <font color="white"> (My serving was horrid.)</font>

Also, It's true I played 1 year of high school tennis (freshman) and I was actually decent back then, but I basically had not played since having major surgery on my wrist in 10th grade.