PDA

View Full Version : Jeez Syracuse is owning Rutgers

Dead
03-10-2005, 11:20 PM
47-22 at halftime. This is the SU team that I know and love.

PoBoy321
03-10-2005, 11:33 PM
I can't watch any more basketball today. The avatar should be a sufficient reason.

FWIW, I don't see how you could be surprised, SU has always had a strong program and Rutgers just doesn't have it this year.

Dead
03-10-2005, 11:34 PM
True but Rutgets did beat Notre Dame by 7 yesterday.

nate1729
03-10-2005, 11:37 PM
Nice that McNamara's looking good. He's kinda like T Mac in that when he's on he hits from absolutely anywhere...

IggyWH
03-10-2005, 11:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I can't watch any more basketball today. The avatar should be a sufficient reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

You lost to a team you were supposed to lose to and made a great attempt at changing what was supposed to happen.

Just think how I feel? 19 points in the first half? UNREAL!

I would have benched the starters for the second half after chewing their asses out all of halftime and anytime I could during the 2nd half. Maybe that would knock some sense into them...

PoBoy321
03-10-2005, 11:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You lost to a team you were supposed to lose to and made a great attempt at changing what was supposed to happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah, I'm not saying that it was some awful travesty that we lost to UConn. Christ, we got knocked out by the returning NCAA champs, I don't mind that. But we came within 2 points, 30 seconds left and posession. Then we [censored] it up. I would have much rather we lost by 20 than 2.

Also, You're the #23 team getting knocked out by the #21 team in the nation. You're still getting a bid, so you had a bad game, your season isn't over.

Brain
03-11-2005, 12:01 AM
Rutgers doesn't have it any year. I'm 5 miles from campus and you can invite them all over to try to kick my ass too.

Dead
03-11-2005, 12:17 AM
Syracuse 81
Rutgers 57

MCNAMARA WAS 6 for 8 FROM 3 point range, and 7-7 at the line. He finished with 25 points.

Hakim Warrick was 8 for 14 on his field goals and also 7 out of 7 at the line.

SU, the worst free throw shooting team in the Big East, shot 82% from the line. Hakim, one of the worst free throw shooters in the league, was perfect from the line tonight.

The Orange also shot 44% from 3pt range.

They're on fire.

Watch out UConn. The Cuse are coming for you, tomorrow night. And they'll win. Then they'll beat Villanova, and will have won the Big East Tourney.