Garfield > Seattle Prep >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hazen

/images/graemlins/mad.gif

ThaSaltCracka
03-11-2005, 01:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Seattle Prep > Garfield

[/ QUOTE ]
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

DID YOU GUYS GET OUT OF THE DISTRICT PLAYOFFS? NO!!!

O-D-E-A!!!!!!!!!!!!

[censored] YOU.

Popinjay
03-11-2005, 01:27 AM
well..true

Big time choke job, I agree /images/graemlins/confused.gif

bholdr
03-11-2005, 01:29 AM
F*** the HS S***. go dogs.

even though the bastards didn't cover vs ASU tonight. bye bye C-note...

ThaSaltCracka
03-11-2005, 01:31 AM
its great man, O'Dea has a chance to three peat now, damn, so sick.

ZebraAss
03-11-2005, 01:35 AM
Snohomish...

(I have no idea if they did anything since I was shipped off to college)

Girls: Quarter finals with a 22-game winning streak.

Boys: 19-6 overall

I changed my mind. Snohomish is way better then any of your half-ass schools.

I WENT TO PUBLIC SCHOOL...BITCH!
-baylor university chapter.

GuyOnTilt
03-11-2005, 01:37 AM
I feel left out. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

GoT

nolanfan34
03-11-2005, 01:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I feel left out. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too, my alma mater was never really great at basketball. Always had to play the old Metro league in districts, and they'd crush us.

ThaSaltCracka
03-11-2005, 01:41 AM
gangsta gangsta, metro runs things, last 4 years the state 3A champ has come from Metro.

emonrad87
03-11-2005, 01:43 AM
Metro is garbage. But i don't care cuz GHS is 4A...

Garfield > The rest of the state.

And it's nowhere near close.

nolanfan34
03-11-2005, 01:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
gangsta gangsta, metro runs things, last 4 years the state 3A champ has come from Metro.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please. I think you lose your bragging rights when you voluntarily move to OREGON.

emonrad87
03-11-2005, 01:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Seattle Prep > Garfield

[/ QUOTE ]

Way wrong.

GuyOnTilt
03-11-2005, 01:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please. I think you lose your bragging rights when you voluntarily move to OREGON.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, seriously. C'mon man, PORTLAND??? We don't want anything to do with you anymore.

GoT

ThaSaltCracka
03-11-2005, 01:49 AM
lets clear one thing up, you are talking about girls basketball, and as has been pointed out on numerous occasions on this board, no one cares about girls basketball. Now, as for boys basketball, 4A has always been garbage except for a few standouts from Garfielf and Franklin, but basically 4A is worse Basketball wise than 3A, to argue otherwise is foolish, so don't.

emonrad87
03-11-2005, 01:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
lets clear one thing up, you are talking about girls basketball, and as has been pointed out on numerous occasions on this board, no one cares about girls basketball. Now, as for boys basketball, 4A has always been garbage except for a few standouts from Garfield and Franklin, but basically 4A is worse Basketball wise than 3A, to argue otherwise is foolish, so don't.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, that's correct. But still. I highlighted the important part /images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Franklin sux cox.

And eh, I care about girl's basketball /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

KidNapster
03-11-2005, 01:53 AM
<font color="purple"> BULLDOGS! </font>

ThaSaltCracka
03-11-2005, 01:57 AM
I give props where they are do, but you know that if those two schools were slightly smaller, they would be in Metro.... man, that would be great for Seattle HS basketball.

ThaSaltCracka
03-11-2005, 01:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, seriously. C'mon man, PORTLAND??? We don't want anything to do with you anymore.

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF, YOU LIVE IN CALIFORNIA FOR CRIS'S SAKE, STFU YOU CURLY HAIRED [censored].

Entity
03-11-2005, 01:58 AM
I went to Sedro-Woolley. We pwn you all at . . . um . . . wrestling.

And tobacco spitting.

So suck it.

stabn
03-11-2005, 01:59 AM
I easily have you beat for worst sports HS in the state /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

emonrad87
03-11-2005, 02:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I give props where they are do, but you know that if those two schools were slightly smaller, they would be in Metro.... man, that would be great for Seattle HS basketball.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very true. All the east side schools in 4A are bigger than we are.

GuyOnTilt
03-11-2005, 02:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa.

GoT

PS. I'm really wondering what the censored word was...maybe I don't want to know.

ThaSaltCracka
03-11-2005, 02:11 AM
well.... you know I love ya dawg.

VBM
03-11-2005, 02:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa.

GoT

PS. I'm really wondering what the censored word was...maybe I don't want to know.

[/ QUOTE ]

man, y'all need to chill out &amp; breathe in the ganga fields...this is the wesside, baby! relax~...

GuyOnTilt
03-11-2005, 02:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
well.... you know I love ya dawg.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah yeah, I know. I am considering moving back up to the PNW this summer, so I look forward to being accepted by you again. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

PS. I'm still wondering what that censored word was...

GoT

ThaSaltCracka
03-11-2005, 02:20 AM
cool, we will definitely have to play, and we will definitely rock on.

Think about what could have been censored after curly haired, here's a clue, it starts with a c and ends with a t. I found it to be amusing.

GuyOnTilt
03-11-2005, 02:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
cool, we will definitely have to play, and we will definitely rock on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Definitely.

[ QUOTE ]
Think about what could have been censored after curly haired, here's a clue, it starts with a c and ends with a t. I found it to be amusing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahaha! I was actually wondering the other day whether this word was censored on here or not. I'd never used it so I had no idea. I guess now I know.

TSA : Enlightening people everywhere.

GoT

ThaSaltCracka
03-11-2005, 02:36 AM
FWIW, I don't use the word, but apparently its guaranteed to piss of any women if you call her one.

Also, maybe we can get Doogie..errr... Scott...er... NolanFan69 to play as well.

plaster8
03-11-2005, 02:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Me too, my alma mater was never really great at basketball. Always had to play the old Metro league in districts, and they'd crush us.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't feel bad. The girls team of my high school (Hudson's Bay in Vancouver) once lost a game 97-9. And I don't think the boys were ever any good, either.

But I'll talk some smack when baseball season gets here.

GuyOnTilt
03-11-2005, 02:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Also, maybe we can get Doogie..errr... Scott...er... NolanFan69 to play as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

GLENN!!! Hahahaha! I totally forgot about that. Sucks for him, but at least I taught him a valuable lesson: Money is the answer to waitlists. Seriously.

GoT

ThaSaltCracka
03-11-2005, 02:44 AM
haha, very true.

emonrad87
03-11-2005, 03:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Speaking of baseball season...

Garfield is gonna light it up this year.

Rafael_Luiz
03-11-2005, 03:24 AM
Screw baseball and basketball - its all about ultimate frisbee at ghs. Purple Haze, now that's savage, baby!!!

stabn
03-11-2005, 04:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't feel bad. The girls team of my high school (Hudson's Bay in Vancouver) once lost a game 97-9. And I don't think the boys were ever any good, either.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah well, your basketball team still owned us (sigh, camas....) every year.

Reef
03-11-2005, 04:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
GO GARFIELD BULLDOGS!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Gonzaga &gt; Garfield

plaster8
03-11-2005, 05:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Camas. Ouch. I think we beat you 30-0 in baseball one year, too. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

stabn
03-11-2005, 05:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Camas. Ouch. I think we beat you 30-0 in baseball one year, too. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That does not surprise me. Hell, our football team won six games....in the 4 years i was there!

Actually, it may have been more than 6 in 4 years, but it was pretty damn sad.