PDA

View Full Version : Finally Avoided Tilt, thanks Ed, David and Mason

Mattymar
03-10-2005, 10:27 PM
Finally I was able to overcome a horrible start to a session and just keep playing my TAG game and actually finished up for the session (but that's not the important part). The cards weren't falling my way early in the session and I was down well over $100 playing 2/4 on Party. Generally this would turn me into an angry fish, but thanks to SSH which I finally got I was able to remain confident that if I just kept playing the right way, over the long run I'd beat those guys who were catching on me. I'm making progress and I think tonight was a good test for me, and I'm happy to say that nothing was broken, banged, or bruised (which may be worth even more than the couple bucks I made tonight haha). Just thought I'd share that. Later.

Stefan Prodan
03-10-2005, 11:28 PM
I didn't read the post, but good for you, it's a terrible show.

Harv72b
03-11-2005, 02:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I didn't read the post, but good for you, it's a terrible show.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO!!!

Seriously, though, Matty...congrats. I think even the best players in the world still lose it every once in a while, but being able to weather the suckouts & cold streaks without letting it affect your play is one of the most important steps in becoming a winning player.

He says like he's some kind of expert... :rolleyes: