PDA

View Full Version : AngryCola, you bother me.

KidPokerX
03-10-2005, 09:38 PM
Why is it that he must reply to posts with a condescending smart ass remark? I know there are more breeds like him, but I see him the most.
It's only the most annoying thing ever, God!
Vote for Pedro.

URMeowed
03-10-2005, 09:46 PM
Give me another month or so of meowing and I'll take over most annoying. I already pissed off a poster so much, he threatened to put me on ignore.

Meow.

Mike Gallo
03-10-2005, 09:46 PM
In the old days players would handle their differences by playing a $1000 heads up freezout.

Whoever wins has complete ....pawnoge..<--I think thats how these guys spell it.

Challenge him to a duel on Party.

Mike Gallo
03-10-2005, 09:47 PM
No way,

I have 4 cats, I have one that never shuts up.

KidPokerX
03-10-2005, 09:52 PM
Haha, I have - he declined saying that my stakes weren't high enough. I have a feeling he would say that no matter what I offered.
Jeez, anything to shut him up.
alright alright, im done. I had my fun.

Luv2DriveTT
03-10-2005, 09:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
In the old days players would handle their differences by playing a $1000 heads up freezout.

Whoever wins has complete .... pwnage ..<--I think thats how these guys spell it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fixed your post.... (and I'm the worst speller on this forum, now thats rich!)

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

stabn
03-10-2005, 09:56 PM
Never stop meowing dude.

Mike Gallo
03-10-2005, 09:57 PM
Thanks dude.

Good to have seen you on Sunday. I could not make it down Friday, I had to take care of the better half.

Luv2DriveTT
03-11-2005, 12:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks dude.

Good to have seen you on Sunday. I could not make it down Friday, I had to take care of the better half.

[/ QUOTE ]

No sweat, at least we got 3 mins to say hi!

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

AngryCola
03-11-2005, 04:03 AM
Kidpoker's brilliance (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=1731747&page=0&view=c ollapsed&sb=5&o=14&vc=1)

I don't think you ever got over this.
Time to let it go.

I make many useful and helpful posts.
Just check out the toejam thread in the zoo.

That's just one example, but most people who are useful contributers to this site (see: not you) never seem to have a problem with me or my posts. I won't pretend that I'm always a saint. I make smart-ass comments just like all the rest of the good posters on this site. Most people seem to like mine. See the following thread for details.

Link (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=1839817&page=0&view=c ollapsed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1)

If you like, you can post a poll in the zoo, beginners forum, or OOT asking whether or not I should continue posting on these forums. If the results say people don't want me here, I'll go.

[ QUOTE ]
Haha, I have - he declined saying that my stakes weren't high enough. I have a feeling he would say that no matter what I offered.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like Bernie said... (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=1731851&page=0&view=c ollapsed&sb=5&o=14&vc=1)

It's funny, I got several PMs and public responses about that thread. They all said that they usually enjoyed my posts, but didn't understand why I would waste my time dealing with an immature person like you. So, out of respect for those people, this is the last time I'll be posting a response to you.

Also, posting this thread didn't work.
Try again.

Daliman
03-11-2005, 04:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So, out of respect for those people, this is the last time I'll be posting a response to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have reason to believe this statement is false. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Daliman
03-11-2005, 04:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Give me another month or so of meowing and I'll take over most annoying. I already pissed off a poster so much, he threatened to put me on ignore.

Meow.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gonna guess yer the same URMeowed from Paradise 5 years or so ago, and likely currently, that clawed at me for daringto call your CO raise from the button with AJo and outflopping your QQ.

Glad to see yer still spraying.

My two cats, Bill and Riley, say hi. Riley wants to know why you haven't called.

NLSoldier
03-11-2005, 05:49 AM
You took over most annoying long ago. If you want to have a gimmick account then fine, but I dont understand why you try to combine a serious account and gimmick account into one.

BusterStacks
03-11-2005, 06:24 AM
AngryCola > you

Kurn, son of Mogh
03-11-2005, 10:27 AM

I have one that's a) the loudest cat in the world and b) talks back all the time. I'll stack her up against yours any day. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Mike Gallo
03-11-2005, 11:12 AM
I have one that's a) the loudest cat in the world and b) talks back all the time. I'll stack her up against yours any day.

I will take your word for it.

Voltron87
03-11-2005, 12:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why is it that he must reply to posts with a condescending smart ass remark? I know there are more breeds like him, but I see him the most.
It's only the most annoying thing ever, God!
Vote for Pedro.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, you could just put him on ignore and forget about it... or you could start a new thread calling him out. Real mature.

Daliman
03-11-2005, 01:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I have one that's a) the loudest cat in the world and b) talks back all the time. I'll stack her up against yours any day. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I would've guessed you kind eats cats.

jakethebake
03-11-2005, 04:04 PM
n00b, you should have pointed out to him that there are no stakes higher than 2+2 pwnage bragging rihgts.
[ QUOTE ]
alright alright, im done. I had my fun.

[/ QUOTE ]