PDA

View Full Version : Quick Poll - Decide my Thursday Night Fate while I Take the SubwayHome

IndieMatty
03-10-2005, 06:23 PM
Background, I'm trying to lose some excess Larry Birds I've put on in the last year or so, so I'm really into my gym routine lately, and eating healthy. I didn;t make it to the gym this morning, because I had a late dinner last night with my friend. I was going to go this afternoon...but..

My alma matta Fordham University is playing George Washington, the game is on MSG, but due to some contracting horseshit, MSG has been temporarily blacked out of TimeWarner Cable stations, in order to watch this game, I must go to a bar. Obviously the EV on trying to lose weight, and getting drunk tonight, eating out after with my friends is -. But it should be a fun time none-the less. Going to the gym before hand is not possible as the game starts @ 6:30...

There should also be a fair assortment of Alumni, maybe even some girls. (Luckily I am not so far up the weight scale that I can't slay the occasional ho--it is a school night though so you must take this into the choice).

Please Choose My Night.

-Yours Truly,

Matt

Edit: Upon return to my domicile, I will check the results and plan my night accordingly.

PPS. If I get very drunk and have a good time, we may see the return of MattyFish to the .50/1.00 tables.

Patrick del Poker Grande
03-10-2005, 06:25 PM
This is the dumbest question I've heard in at least 3 or 4 hours.

IndieMatty
03-10-2005, 06:26 PM
You'd understanfd if you were trying to lose weight.

colgin
03-10-2005, 06:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As a former fat guy who is now a super skinny guy, I understand your dilemma. Still, you should go get drunk with your friends. And it's not even close!

chaas4747
03-10-2005, 06:28 PM
Probably Fordham's last game of the year. Go watch the game, and be merry!

[censored]
03-10-2005, 06:29 PM
I picked going out but I play poker for a living so anytime I get a chance to do something else I try to.

How good are you about getting to the gym? Will missing this night possibly result in you getting out of your rountine and turn into a several consecutive missed workouts? If so then stick with the plan.

turnipmonster
03-10-2005, 06:42 PM
you were fat? wow.

Mars357
03-10-2005, 06:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As a former fat guy who is now a super skinny guy, I understand your dilemma. Still, you should go get drunk with your friends. And it's not even close!

[/ QUOTE ]

How did you do it? I was 350 lbs (6'1") I started smoking...droped to 245.....quit smoking and am back up to 290 (where I've been for a year). My problem is that I just can't seem to loose anything (which is how I was before the smoking)....

maybe I should start up again....

GreywolfNYC
03-10-2005, 06:52 PM
The gym will still be there tomorrow. A true Fordham man would never miss an opportunity to get drunk and watch sports with his friends.
Go Rams!

Screwtape
03-10-2005, 07:01 PM
what good is getting fit if you can't show it off

Dangergirl
03-10-2005, 07:10 PM
Just go out and get drunk. You can get back to your routine tomorrow, just make sure you do this. The gym will always be there but a night with friends should give you some good times.

sfer
03-10-2005, 07:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you were fat? wow.

[/ QUOTE ]

For those unaware, colgin is about 7 feet tall and maybe 125 pounds. Soaking wet.

sfer
03-10-2005, 07:22 PM
Blondies. Wings. Smothered waffle fries. Beer. Puke.

slickpoppa
03-10-2005, 07:29 PM
Scarf and barf baby

IndieMatty
03-10-2005, 07:38 PM
One friend bitched out. The other is at dinner but will miss the Big East for the game....

Im going now. Peace greeces.