PDA

View Full Version : Software I would pay for!

LoveMyAces
03-10-2005, 05:02 PM
I would pay for a program that would make all poker rooms look the same and have the same buttons, chat windows, table and chips where you only have to get used to one dam layout. I have a headache right now trying to get used to another stupid layout! Everything is in the wrong place!

Dariel86
03-10-2005, 05:49 PM
Have to agree that it would be really great!

ArthurD
03-10-2005, 09:07 PM
This is 100% possible for Party & Skins. You can mod the table 100% custom to your liking, and make them all the same. Very simple. Unsure if you mean other sites, too, though.

-Arthur

illunious
03-10-2005, 09:12 PM
Modifying graphics is pretty easy for most sites, elements are usually stored as individual jpgs/gifs so any graphics editor can edit them.

Modding button/label locations would be a monumental task and would function "at the whim" of client updates, so it will (probably) never happen.

LoveMyAces
03-11-2005, 12:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Modding button/label locations would be a monumental task and would function "at the whim" of client updates, so it will (probably) never happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a program now that reads the cards from most sites. Paragon Poker pal. He has to change the program whenever there is a update that modifies these readings. That is just part of this software environment. The buttons are just a program function and can be easily interpreted. Reading the cards would be the hardest since they change every few miniutes.

That stupid software at this new place cost me about 10 bets yesterday and I played 50 hands where I usually play 200. What a nightmare, I would pay $500 for a program like the one I suggested!

LoveMyAces
03-11-2005, 12:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is 100% possible for Party & Skins. You can mod the table 100% custom to your liking, and make them all the same. Very simple. Unsure if you mean other sites, too, though

[/ QUOTE ]

Party and skins all play and look similar. I have no problem there. I am older and it is hard for me to adapt to these strange layouts. I was folded three times yesterday for not acting in time and I was sitting there looking straight at the table wondering why no one was acting. There was no flashing or anything that would catch your attention just this stupid little bar that got smaller. Oh well I will cash out today and go somewhere else.