E1 folds.
E2 raises [$1].
E3 folds.
M1 folds.
M2 folds.
M3 calls [$1].
CO calls [$1].
B folds.
SB HERO calls [$0.75]. I call with 9 /images/graemlins/heart.gif 8 /images/graemlins/heart.gif
BB calls [$0.5].

** Dealing Flop ** [ Q /images/graemlins/heart.gif 3 /images/graemlins/club.gif T /images/graemlins/spade.gif]
SB HERO checks.
BB checks.
E2 bets [$0.5].
M3 calls [$0.5].
CO calls [$0.5].
SB HERO calls [$0.5]. OESD + backdoor flush. Sure I call.
BB folds.

** Dealing Turn ** [ J /images/graemlins/spade.gif ]
SB HERO checks.
E2 bets [$1].
M3 calls [$1].
CO calls [$1].
SB HERO raises [$2]. I have the lower end from the straight. Maybe the preflop raiser has AK?? Sure he reraises if he has that?
E2 calls [$1].
M3 calls [$1].
CO calls [$1].

** Dealing River ** [ A /images/graemlins/spade.gif ]
SB HERO checks. OK, I'm so losing this hand also.
E2 checks.
M3 checks.
CO checks.

callydrias
03-10-2005, 02:48 PM
Looks okay, but consider check-raising the flop. With all of your outs, build yourself a pot.

riffraff
03-10-2005, 03:08 PM
Looks like a backdoor flush and gutter on the flop (no OESD).. Since BB checked the flop, looks like your call can close the action. Your gutter is to the ignorant end so it's a bit iffy.

Pre-flop, Calling the raise from the SB is also suspect. Yes you have 3 other players, but you will be playing the rest of the hand from poor position... which often leads to difficult decisions.

TheHybrid144
03-10-2005, 03:23 PM
You acutally only have a gutshot on the flop so a call is just fine. The raise on the flop is fine. If you get 3bet you can consider slowing down but you definitely can't fear AK too much. River-check and fold if a guy wakes up and you have to overcall or don't close the action. You can call 1 bet if you are not overcalling.

Reqtech
03-10-2005, 03:25 PM
I'm counting 4 outs to the inside straight and a backdoor flush. What am I missing here?

I'd probably fold pf. Suited connector + raised pot + crappy position = me folding.

therockofgibraltar
03-10-2005, 03:53 PM
well you all noticed it but my bad, no OESD only gutshot plus backdoor flush.

Yep, should not play 98s in raised pot with bad position.

bakku
03-10-2005, 04:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Looks okay, but consider check-raising the flop. With all of your outs, build yourself a pot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bd flush draw and gutshot to idiot end of the straight, that's not a whole lot of outs. I'd also fold PF, but call in the BB.

Yobz
03-10-2005, 04:11 PM
fold PF, you can call the flop because of your outs (4, at most), good turn play and i like your river check...

callydrias
03-10-2005, 04:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm counting 4 outs to the inside straight and a backdoor flush. What am I missing here?

I'd probably fold pf. Suited connector + raised pot + crappy position = me folding.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oops, thought he was open ended.

callydrias
03-10-2005, 04:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bd flush draw and gutshot to idiot end of the straight, that's not a whole lot of outs. I'd also fold PF, but call in the BB.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right, I thought he was open-ended.