PDA

View Full Version : A low stakes live game hand

glean
03-10-2005, 02:13 PM
Hello all,

New poster hear. Im relitivly new to hold'em, and just starting as far as the learning curve goes.

Anyway, on to the hand. I was in a small, one table tourn at a local bar. We were down to the final three of us. I was short stacked at about $700 in chips, The guy on my left had about $1100 and guy2 on my right had the majority of chips at about $3000ish.

Hero is in small blind, blinds at 75/150.

--------dealt 7 /images/graemlins/club.gif, 8 /images/graemlins/club.gif------------

Button bets $500.
Hero Folds.
BB folds.
-----------------------------------------

The question is this. After this fold, the blinds were eating me up. The big stack hear begin realy leaning on us, every hand. After he pushed us out of this hand it seemed to click for him, he became much more aggressive.

I ofcoarse didn't get anything worth going in on afterwords and finaly went for it on A6. Should I have pushed with the hand?

Normaly I would think no in a short handed game, but with the blinds so solid and myself being so short on chips, I cant shake the feeling that it was a decent place to gamble in, better probably than the one I finaly did push on.

bakku
03-10-2005, 02:18 PM
You'll get better responses in this forum. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/postlist.php?Cat=&Board=singletable)

Niediam
03-10-2005, 02:23 PM
A6 is a good hand in that situation.