PDA

View Full Version : Bison?

MoDOH
03-10-2005, 01:52 PM
First of all where is BisonBison these days? And second, where is his converter?

Such a pain to do this oneself...

anyhoo...

PP 3-6 9 handed

really tight table, VPIP is 20 not one at the table with a VPIP over 25. Why am I still here u ask? well one reason is that I am doing extremely well, but I intend to leave soon.

Hero got A /images/graemlins/heart.gifK /images/graemlins/spade.gif on the button
UTG+1 is a TAG 20/4/1 over 250 hands
MP1 is a TAG 19/7/1.5 over 200 hands

UTG limps UTG+1 <font color="red"> raises </font> 1 folds, MP1 calls,folded to me and I just call. SB folds, BB calls, UTG calls.

(10.5SB)5 players Flop of 4 /images/graemlins/heart.gif3 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif Q /images/graemlins/club.gif

Checked to UTG+1 who <font color="red"> bets </font> MP1 calls as do I, BB and UTG calls

(7.75BB) 5 players Turn comes K /images/graemlins/heart.gif

Checked to UTG+1 who <font color="red">bets </font> ,MP1 calls, I <font color="red"> raise </font>, folded to UTG+1 who called, MP1 <font color="red"> raises </font> and I folded...

Comments?

sfer
03-10-2005, 02:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
First of all where is BisonBison these days?

[/ QUOTE ]

Being spotted at 15/30. Ahahahahahahahaha.

Larimani
03-10-2005, 02:03 PM
http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi/

MoDOH
03-10-2005, 02:05 PM
what the? must have been down earlier... now it works again,,,

Entity
03-10-2005, 02:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
First of all where is BisonBison these days?

[/ QUOTE ]

Being spotted at 15/30. Ahahahahahahahaha.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's good to see that he moved up. He sure turned into a LAG, though.

Rob

MoDOH
03-10-2005, 02:07 PM
Really? has that tightass finally moved up? he must have a 900BB BR or something...

good for him! But is he just stalking these forums as I havenīt seen any contributions from him lately...

irisheyes
03-10-2005, 02:11 PM
Fold seems premature. You're probably behind to either a set or 3's/4's or KQ. 5 outs, big pot? I call and fold the river U/I?

Massad
03-10-2005, 02:15 PM
That's a pretty bad fold in my opinion. What exactly are you putting him on? Slowplayed pocket Kings? If he's is a TAG than he wouldn't have cold-called preflop with pocket 3's or 4's. He might have KQ, even thought many TAGs would fold that hand preflop as well. You still have 3 outs against that. There's also a big possibility that he has AK and you are splitting. I'm not going to say that you are good here often, but you need to be much more sure than that to fold TPTK in a pretty big pot (13 BB if I counted correctly). I'm calling this down no matter what comes on the river.

PokerBob
03-10-2005, 02:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Fold seems premature. You're probably behind to either a set or 3's/4's or KQ. 5 outs, big pot? I call and fold the river U/I?

[/ QUOTE ]

Either fold the turn or show it down. Calling then folding=poop IMO.

Fat Nicky
03-10-2005, 02:31 PM
I think sfer was being sarcastic...nonetheless, I clearly remember bison saying that the 'bisonbison' playing 15/30 on Party was not him.

crunchy1
03-10-2005, 02:32 PM
3-bet PF. Fold out the blinds. Possibly fold out UTG. Maybe fold out MP1 and get it HU.

Raise the flop. A raise here (especially at a tight table) really increases your chances of taking this down and will likely give you a free card on the turn - or give you a clue where you're at if you get 3-bet.

Turn would've played very differently had you shown some aggression earlier in the hand.

bakku
03-10-2005, 02:44 PM
bisonbison isn't bisonbison. real bisonbison is working at google now.

MoDOH
03-10-2005, 02:46 PM
ok. But surely he hasnīt stopped playing poker...

BigEndian
03-10-2005, 02:53 PM
Probably not the best thing to surf message boards when you just started a new gig.

Btw Bison, if you read this, are you in the circles of Google that's working with Nexidia?

- Jim

irisheyes
03-10-2005, 03:30 PM
After thinking more on it, I do believe you're right. Call/fold is awful advice. Call down, and 3-bet PF. Since you didn't 3-bet, a TAG isn't going to put you on AK, so that's why you might be seeing the extra aggression from him.

I consider myself very aggressive, and I probably would have folded 3's, 4's and KQo PF, so you're probably good here.