PDA

View Full Version : party 50's seem weak recently

asofel
03-10-2005, 12:36 PM
I used to play $30's as I was comfortable with the level of play and bankroll requirement. Recently I've played in a few $50's and do prefer the higher starting chip count, and I can't say that I'm that impressed. However, my sample size is virtually zero so it really says nothing. From those who know the $50's well, how would you rate the level of play? Have you seen any change recently, especially in the late night (midnight-2am) games?

raptor517
03-10-2005, 09:03 PM
ive seen a change in the last 2 weeks. i havent been there dominating. normally im on seemingly half of the tables. im sure thats the only reason they are easier. cuz im not there. nothing else could even be possible. holla

citanul
03-10-2005, 09:58 PM
i haven't been playing a ton of 50s this month, but when i've been there, they've been softer than i remember them usually being. ~43% roi. not incredible, but not tiny either.

citanul

Unparagoned
03-10-2005, 10:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i haven't been playing a ton of 50s this month, but when i've been there, they've been softer than i remember them usually being. ~43% roi. not incredible, but not tiny either.

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

So your normal ROI at the 50's is significantly better than that, eh?

citanul
03-10-2005, 10:40 PM
something like that.

no, seriously. as someone who can look over a pile of hands and go "my i got lucky" or "my i got unlucky" pretty honestly with myself, the 50s that i've played this month have not been above average in the luck factor. there's been some INCREDIBLY weak play, and i've picked on some very weak players.

citanul

Apathy
03-10-2005, 11:29 PM
I played about 200 50s with over 50% ITM last month. I was running well but they were incredibly weak as well.

I just avoid raptor /images/graemlins/grin.gif and then dominate them, and I haven't been playing them the last few weeks either, for some reason I have felt its a good idea to play the signifigantly more difficult 100s instead /images/graemlins/tongue.gif.

DonButtons
03-10-2005, 11:42 PM
The 200s are very weak, I Just look for tables with crazygramps, and join as fast as possible. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

raptor517
03-10-2005, 11:44 PM
i always make sure Iluv2plypoka is at my table so i know im going to win, its def +ev. holla

DonButtons
03-11-2005, 12:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i always make sure Iluv2plypoka is at my table so i know im going to win, its def +ev. holla

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, him too, huge fish in my database, hahaha