PDA

View Full Version : Multitabling, stupid howto question

ckessel
03-10-2005, 12:22 PM
So, for those running more than 4 tables, how do you do it. Party only allows 4 tables and you can't run multiple skins. Do you use multiple computers? You use a party skin and some other non-party site?

rwinns
03-10-2005, 12:58 PM
Search the Internet forum. This question is asked all the time. You can have multiple party skins. You must sign up from someone elses computer that dont have party poker loaded on it.

AncientPC
03-10-2005, 05:25 PM
Multiple computers and multiple accounts.

Right now I have 4 computers, 4 keyboards, 4 mice, and 4 monitors going on all at once.

ckessel
03-10-2005, 05:43 PM
You can have multiple accounts and even get to them from the same system (which I do), but you can't run multiple skins simultaneously. At least, it won't let me, the others just simply don't start. And I'm glad, it at least throws a speedbump in the way of those that'd try to run two positions at the same table.

sinfulslick18
03-10-2005, 07:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Multiple computers and multiple accounts.

Right now I have 4 computers, 4 keyboards, 4 mice, and 4 monitors going on all at once.

[/ QUOTE ]

i have only have one mouse...its really hard to disconnect it and reconnect it before the timer goes off.

-sinful

AncientPC
03-10-2005, 08:19 PM
Newbie, haven't you seen the latest episode of Tilt? That's how all the pros do it.