PDA

View Full Version : The stock market forum vs the sportsbetting forum

Paluka
03-10-2005, 10:51 AM
I would really like to see the main contributors to those 2 forums enter into some sort of 10 event battle royale to the death featuring tests of both brawn and brains. It would make the special olympics look like the the normal olympics.

sublime
03-10-2005, 10:56 AM
do i count as a main contributor to the sports betting forum, since i am one of 2-3 that actually make sense?

ToneLoc
03-10-2005, 11:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I would really like to see the main contributors to those 2 forums enter into some sort of 10 event battle royale to the death featuring tests of both brawn and brains. It would make the special olympics look like the the normal olympics.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are looking for some real loonies/mentals, you'd better look at some of the "Republican" posters on Politics. That's the real deal...

Voltron87
03-10-2005, 11:35 AM
I think there is some redeeming quality to the Sportsbetting forum. There really is none in the Politics and the Stockmarket one.

03-10-2005, 12:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
do i count as a main contributor to the sports betting forum, since i am one of 2-3 that actually make sense?

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't flatter yourself.

sublime
03-10-2005, 12:35 PM
Don't flatter yourself.

why not? its true.

jakethebake
03-10-2005, 03:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you are looking for some real loonies/mentals, you'd better look at some of the "Republican" posters on Politics. That's the real deal...

[/ QUOTE ]

The Republican & Democrat posters are equally loony/mental.

kenberman
03-10-2005, 04:28 PM
I'd like to see this match guest referred by the WPT forum, who midway through the match smashes chairs over the heads of the other 2 forums.

jakethebake
03-10-2005, 04:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'd like to see this match guest referred by the WPT forum, who midway through the match smashes chairs over the heads of the other 2 forums.

[/ QUOTE ]

No. Instead of a contest involving the deaths of these idiots, the WPT forum would turn it into a "Who is the smartest sports betting poster, excluding David's father?" poll. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif