PDA

View Full Version : 3-6 limit holdem in vegas

frogy2
03-10-2005, 09:25 AM
i have just been to vegas and played holdem 3-6 the limit i normal play at the internet but in vegas it was hard to win the house take about 3or 4 dollars every pot and tipping 1 dolar to the dealer and also 6 -9 players taking every flop and chasing until the river even insight straights trips on the flop were lost often at the river people played very bad but the kept chasing with almost nothing to the river no mather what you did pocket aces where very fulnerable could you please tell me youre opinion about this and how to play this kind of nivo

easypete
03-10-2005, 09:43 AM
Welcome to the boards.

Live 3/6 is about the equiv of internet .5/1 in skill.

Post this in general, B&M, or the zoo.

Wired Jokers
03-10-2005, 09:54 AM
Welcome. My first suggestion to you:

About 2500 years ago or so, capital letters and periods were invented for use in the written language called English. Please use them. When this is done, you will find others will be more receptive to answering your questions in kind.

The MTV/Generation X/Y "no capital letters" style is really played. And I mean played.

Grease
03-10-2005, 09:58 AM
i think that if you play small b and m stakes like this youll find you are against a lot of fish this is good love the fact that they try to draw out on you with almost nothing and pay you off relentlessly

27offsooot
03-10-2005, 10:22 AM
Spell check is your friend.

jojobinks
03-10-2005, 10:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]

The MTV/Generation X/Y "no capital letters" style is really played. And I mean played.

[/ QUOTE ]

troll. i think using caps is played. not really much use. although i agree that punctuation comes in handy.

Super Pro
03-10-2005, 10:25 AM
i didn't understand a word you said.

chief444
03-10-2005, 10:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
what you did pocket aces where very fulnerable could you please tell me youre opinion about this and how to play this kind of nivo

[/ QUOTE ]
My opinion about this is /images/graemlins/confused.gif.

Super Pro
03-10-2005, 10:57 AM
just limp in preflop. aces never win. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

PokerBob
03-10-2005, 11:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i have just been to vegas and played holdem 3-6 the limit i normal play at the internet but in vegas it was hard to win the house take about 3or 4 dollars every pot and tipping 1 dolar to the dealer and also 6 -9 players taking every flop and chasing until the river even insight straights trips on the flop were lost often at the river people played very bad but the kept chasing with almost nothing to the river no mather what you did pocket aces where very fulnerable could you please tell me youre opinion about this and how to play this kind of nivo

[/ QUOTE ]

Take cover.

rmarotti
03-10-2005, 03:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

About 2500 years ago or so, capital letters and periods were invented for use in the written language called English.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not even close.