PDA

View Full Version : Pimp My Ride

LotsOfOuts69
03-10-2005, 04:34 AM
Sometimes I think to myself while watching this show at 3:30am, "I cant wait until these guys drive to the supermarket at night and get $25,000 worth of computers/audio equipment/monitors stolen out of their POS car that is probably still completely rusted through even though it has a new paint job." Maybe its just me, but I hope their non-replaced engine breaks down from the wear of lugging an extra 500 pounds of "pimp" gear and they get stuck on an un-lit road in the ghetto somewhere.

--LoO

TStoneMBD
03-10-2005, 04:37 AM
me too.

if i was on pimp my ride i would immediately ebay the car.

Sponger15SB
03-10-2005, 04:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Sometimes I think to myself while watching this show at 3:30am, "I cant wait until these guys drive to the supermarket at night and get $25,000 worth of computers/audio equipment/monitors stolen out of their POS car that is probably still completely rusted through even though it has a new paint job." Maybe its just me, but I hope their non-replaced engine breaks down from the wear of lugging an extra 500 pounds of "pimp" gear and they get stuck on an un-lit road in the ghetto somewhere.

--LoO

[/ QUOTE ]

I figure 95% of people who watch this show think this.

I am one of those people.

zephed56
03-10-2005, 12:30 PM
Overhaulin' > pimp my ride.

willie
03-10-2005, 12:51 PM
i look at a lot of the stuff that they do and i'm like.....this ish is just gonna generate MASSIVE electrical problems/failure

Do you know how much power it takes to run a hot tub? It's typically 50 amps at 220v. A car produces nothing NEAR that amount....I'd think that your battery would die in about 5 seconds tryin to run the new one in the back of your car.

stupid.

Sponger15SB
03-10-2005, 01:36 PM
Have you actually watched the show?

For electrical heavy things they put in multiple, better batteries.

Could this run a hot tub?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/Sponger15aa/CarBattery.jpg