some joints:

http://s24.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0FMQTUVCNDNLM0OZTWERCFBFXV

http://s24.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3UBJ7ANQ9J4DU2WQRKFHJ6WYC9

http://s24.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3KWF7C3IDIQ2O1U96BAK0BKH50

GOAT, bitch ass haters.

kipin
03-10-2005, 03:06 AM
#1894555 - 03/10/05 02:03 AM

Day late and a dollar short to honor him on his death date. WTG punk.

istewart
03-10-2005, 03:06 AM
That cop that keeps looking for holes in the case is so gay.

Clarkmeister
03-10-2005, 03:08 AM
Biggie = http://solastyear.com/darts.jpg

_2000Flushes
R.I.P. (http://runninginplace.net)

-2kF

IggyWH
"We'll always love Big Poppaaaaaaaaaa"

Tron
03-10-2005, 03:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
#1894555 - 03/10/05 02:03 AM

Day late and a dollar short to honor him on his death date. WTG punk.

[/ QUOTE ]

Having fun over there on the East Coast, are you?

ThaSaltCracka
03-10-2005, 03:13 AM
what?

edit: don't blame me you are on the east coast and I am unable to post during the day. I was busy all day up until now, sorry, I meant no disrespect to BIG, but if you are such a big fan, why didn't you start a thread?

kipin
03-10-2005, 03:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You west coasters aren't allowed to like Biggie.

Clarkmeister
03-10-2005, 03:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Children, children. Let's not fight over the dead guy.

bonanz
03-10-2005, 04:25 AM
sometimes I'll pull out life after or ready to die and it literally makes me sad to listen to

dr. klopek
03-10-2005, 07:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
sometimes I'll pull out life after or ready to die and it literally makes me sad to listen to

[/ QUOTE ]

I could be mistaken, but I think this is pathetic.

Bill Murphy
03-10-2005, 03:12 PM
"It was all a dream...." By far the GOAT. Only a handful of other guys even in the same area code.

ilya
03-10-2005, 03:13 PM
Woah, I never realized until I saw this picture that Biggie looks a lot like a fat Jay-Z.

Dominic
03-10-2005, 03:52 PM
sorry, but who fukin' cares?

jakethebake
03-10-2005, 03:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well put.

Dead
03-10-2005, 03:53 PM
Thanks Cracka,

Dead(owner of two Biggie albums)

ThaSaltCracka
03-10-2005, 09:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]millions. Just because you are not a fan, does not mean you need to be rude.

Dominic
03-10-2005, 10:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]millions. Just because you are not a fan, does not mean you need to be rude.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Live by the sword, die by the sword."

That's a lot more profound than anything in the whole of Mr. Smalls' canon.

blindu
03-11-2005, 12:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats the single most absurd state concerning rap I have ever heard. not only is your statement wrong, but its factually untrue. if you dont remember, biggie died in california...on tour. california is amazingly enough on the west coast. you can go ahead and quote this, and then say "but he died in the west coast" this means nothing. he was there on tour...meaning he obviously had fans there. the only ones who do not like rappers simply because their from a specific part of the nation are those affiliated with people similar to themselves. (i.e. die hard west coast rappers or east coast rappers) this whole west coast vs. east coast kind of died with the bringing of the 2000's. Eminem, for example, is from detroit. sorry i expounded on this in detail, but comments like that are utterly retarded. "hi, im from california. jay-z blows."
doesnt work liket that.
by the way, im a big Biggie fan.

Vince Young
03-11-2005, 12:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats the single most absurd state concerning rap I have ever heard. not only is your statement wrong, but its factually untrue. if you dont remember, biggie died in california...on tour. california is amazingly enough on the west coast. you can go ahead and quote this, and then say "but he died in the west coast" this means nothing. he was there on tour...meaning he obviously had fans there. the only ones who do not like rappers simply because their from a specific part of the nation are those affiliated with people similar to themselves. (i.e. die hard west coast rappers or east coast rappers) this whole west coast vs. east coast kind of died with the bringing of the 2000's. Eminem, for example, is from detroit. sorry i expounded on this in detail, but comments like that are utterly retarded. "hi, im from california. jay-z blows."
doesnt work liket that.

[/ QUOTE ]
If by on tour you mean there for an award show, yeah.

Bill Murphy
03-11-2005, 12:31 AM
Dude, he was trollin'. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

blindu
03-11-2005, 12:49 AM
he was in california on tour. yes your correct that on the night he was killed he was coming from an award show. he was also in cali on tour

ThaSaltCracka
03-11-2005, 01:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]I officially don't like you now.

blindu
03-11-2005, 01:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oops, i spoke to soon. the above is officially the most retarded thing spoken about rap. "anything in the whole of Mr. Small's cannon"? wait...how can you know its more profound than anything hes ever recorded if you..most probably have not heard everything hes recorded? you can be ignorant though.

Dominic
03-11-2005, 01:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]I officially don't like you now.

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry to hear that....well, not really, since all of you are just words on my computer screen to me - an entertaining diversion, but that's all.

As for Biggie...it is a tragedy when anyone - famous or not - is cut down so young; however, I find it incredibly offensive that so many of these talented, successful people get caught up in their supossed "thug life" image and start playing with real guns.

It's stupid, childish, and not worthy of respect or admiration. Period.

Having said that, one can seperate the artist from the art, and if Mr. Smalls' words have inspired and/or moved you in some way, who am I to judge that?

kipin
03-11-2005, 01:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

doesnt work liket that.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://snipurl.com/duhhhhhhh

ThaSaltCracka
03-11-2005, 01:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I find it incredibly offensive that so many of these talented, successful people get caught up in their supossed "thug life" image and start playing with real guns.

[/ QUOTE ] some of these guys came from the streets, and were slanging seriously before they made it in rapping. That type of lifestyle is hard to break out of, especially behaviorly, not to mention the relationships you had are still there as well.

I think its important though to look back and reflect on what a horrible tragedy it is when someone is murdered, especially someone with so much talent, and someone who entertained millions. Dying in an accident is one thing, but murdered is something far different.

I am certainly not admiring his life, nor am I admiring his lifestyle. But what I am admiring is his music and talent, and his musical legacy. Think about if someone like Jimmy Hendrix died early in his career at the hands of another, thats what its like for me with Biggie.

Bill Murphy
03-13-2005, 02:59 AM
Nononono, the guy IN THIS THREAD was trolling when he said that west coasters can't like Biggie.