PDA

View Full Version : What are your thoughts on this?

SGS
03-09-2005, 09:12 PM
I am sheerly trying to build my bankroll and am not worried about developing my play. I have been playing 3/6 and doing fine, but the games are breaking frequently and don't seem to be that great. The 2/4 games always seem to be good and last longer. What are your thoughts on which one to play?

SGS

J.R.
03-09-2005, 09:17 PM
which one do you win more cash in? is your point that when the 3-6 games are good you win more, but they break up or aren't consistently going often enough. if so, play 2-4 and cherry pick 3-6.

[ QUOTE ]
I am sheerly trying to build my bankroll and am not worried about developing my play

[/ QUOTE ]

either way, the reality is this is an exeptionally shortsighted and dramatically incorrect statement over any multi-month time frame. if you plan on continuing playing don't adopt this mentality.

SGS
03-09-2005, 09:44 PM
I have played these stakes a ton and usually play higher. Basically I feel I have nearly exhausted everything these stakes can teach me. I want to develop, but feel these stakes won't help me do it regardless and I am therefore interested sheerly in cash flow.

SGS