PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys think of this?

SGS
03-09-2005, 07:55 PM
My roommate trims his leg hair. He trims them so close it is basically shaven. I think it's a little extreme and pretty gay and so does my other roommate. What do you guys think?

SGS

JaBlue
03-09-2005, 07:55 PM
it's a whole lot more than "a little gay"

istewart
03-09-2005, 07:56 PM
This sounds like the beginning to the Matthew Shepard biography.

spamuell
03-09-2005, 07:56 PM
i can't believe you actually care about this enough to post it.

[censored] i'm just saying everything is lame and not using the caps the whole time now. which poster am i turning into?

SGS
03-09-2005, 07:59 PM
What on this forum is really all that relevant to anything? I am just curious as to others opinions on the matter and was tryin to show my roommate in doing this he is being pretty gay. Lighten up.

SGS

bholdr
03-09-2005, 08:00 PM
Why does he do it? is he a swimmer or something? then it's a sacrifice for his sport, which is manly. Maybe if he lets it grow out his legs overheat, then it's practical. Maybe if he doesn't cut it he looks like a gorrilla, which is vain, but nessacary, i geuss.

maybe he's a secret transvestite, and can't have leg hair sticking out through his hose when he goes out... (believe it or not, i asked a dude why he shaved his legs and this is what he told me!)

SGS
03-09-2005, 08:02 PM
It's for nothing you listed, simply because he thinks it looks better.

SGS

Patrick del Poker Grande
03-09-2005, 08:05 PM
Relax. Spamuell just needs some treatment for his darynitis. He needs help, not ridicule, or else he'll eventually be exactly like daryn. We don't want that now, do we?

bholdr
03-09-2005, 08:09 PM
well, then probabaly just vanity. dumb, but no big deal, imo.

my swimmer friends used to shave their legs befor big meets. it does add a tenth or so per hundred yards, or so they say.

spamuell
03-09-2005, 08:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Relax. Spamuell just needs some treatment for his darynitis. He needs help, not ridicule, or else he'll eventually be exactly like daryn. We don't want that now, do we?

[/ QUOTE ]

can't believe you actually read this forum enough to know who i am emulating. lameness.

thatpfunk
03-09-2005, 08:10 PM
I trimmed my leg hair in high school (shaved ankles) so when I got taped up for sports it wouldn't hurt as much.

After I stopped doing it I would get lots of comments from girls I know saying that I should keep trimming it.

It does look better, and it feels a lot better, but just takes too much time, otherwise I would do it.

deacsoft
03-09-2005, 08:12 PM
I shave nearly every peice of hair on my body. I just don't like body hair. That's all there is to it. I don't care if anyone else has it. I just don't like it. It's a matter of personal preference. And I must add, that my legs look great and the ladies love it.

Dominic
03-09-2005, 08:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My roommate trims his leg hair. He trims them so close it is basically shaven. I think it's a little extreme and pretty gay and so does my other roommate. What do you guys think?

SGS

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you should mind your own business - what another does withhis body is no concern of yours. Unless he's trimming the hair in a public area and getting hair all over the place, what do you care???

Patrick del Poker Grande
03-09-2005, 08:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

can't believe you actually read this forum enough to know who i am emulating. lameness.

[/ QUOTE ]
He's the biggest dick on the forum and he takes shots at me whenever he sees a post of mine. Why is it lame that I know his writing style and not lame that you know it?

spamuell
03-09-2005, 08:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
He's the biggest dick on the forum and he takes shots at me whenever he sees a post of mine. Why is it lame that I know his writing style and not lame that you know it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Chill, I was just continuing in the vein I was in, I actually like your posts.

Anyway, it's ok to be lame. I should know, I just used the word "chill".

Patrick del Poker Grande
03-09-2005, 08:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Chill, I was just continuing in the vein I was in

[/ QUOTE ]
Touché.

[censored]
03-09-2005, 08:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I trimmed my leg hair in high school (shaved ankles) so when I got taped up for sports it wouldn't hurt as much.

After I stopped doing it I would get lots of comments from girls I know saying that I should keep trimming it.

It does look better, and it feels a lot better, but just takes too much time, otherwise I would do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are such a Metro /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[censored]
03-09-2005, 08:30 PM
It's not Kurosh gay but it is a little weird. More vain then anything.

SGS
03-09-2005, 08:43 PM
It's not that I care if he does it, he can do whatever the hell he wants to his leg hair. I just like to give him as much [censored] as possible and give him a lot of [censored] for this. I was just curious to what all of you thought about it. Since when did everyone on this forum become so hostile?

SGS

BusterStacks
03-09-2005, 08:47 PM
sup daryn.

Corey
03-09-2005, 08:49 PM
I like it!

Not only my legs, but I also trim my chest and arms as well. It either a 1 or a 2 clip depending on mood. I would be quite beastly otherwise and I think it's a necessary step for someone who had to shave their back at age 19.

Riskwise
03-09-2005, 08:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
sup daryn.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.cadivi.gov.ve/imagenes/check.gif

Riskwise
03-09-2005, 08:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I like it!

Not only my legs, but I also trim my chest and arms as well. It either a 1 or a 2 clip depending on mood. I would be quite beastly otherwise and I think it's a necessary step for someone who had to shave their back at age 19.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://home.arcor.de/murdok1/ghey.jpg

Bluffoon
03-09-2005, 09:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's not that I care if he does it, he can do whatever the hell he wants to his leg hair. I just like to give him as much [censored] as possible and give him a lot of [censored] for this. I was just curious to what all of you thought about it. Since when did everyone on this forum become so hostile?

SGS

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm.... Since like 1998?

Dominic
03-09-2005, 09:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

SGS

[/ QUOTE ]

not being hostile, just bored with the juvenile interest in someone else's grooming habits. sounds vaguely like you're "scared" that might mean you're rooming with a gay person. (Like this would having anything to do with being gay) And - oh no! - what does this say about YOU for not seeing this obvious homsexual tendancy in him in the first place??

Could you be - gasp! - a latent [censored]???

<yawn>

SGS
03-09-2005, 09:28 PM
I could care less if my roommate is a homosexual, closet homosexual, tranvestite whatever. Nothing I said hinted towards the fact that I thought he was gay as I do not think this and if he was, I would not stop being freinds with him simply because of this. I also realize that shaving your legs in no way shape or form makes you any more gay than anyone else. You are way to quick to judge someone you don't even know and just because you are sick of juvenile posts don't vent it on my character. Another note if you are sick of juvenile posts then maybe you shouldn't browse this particular forum.

SGS

Dominic
03-09-2005, 09:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Another note if you are sick of juvenile posts then maybe you shouldn't browse this particular forum.

SGS

[/ QUOTE ]

that's the smartest thing you've said yet.

but I still have no idea why you care whether or not your roommate shaves his legs, wipes his ass eith his left hand, snorts toothpaste before he brushes, whatever....

htc1278
03-09-2005, 10:00 PM
Doesn't he clean up after himself? If not you can solve that problem by trimming your short'n'curlies on his bed one day while he's out. I wouldn't worry about it unless he starts using conditioner on his legs...

heavybody
03-09-2005, 10:52 PM
I like my body hair. I even like the hair on my back.

heavily bodied

masse75
03-09-2005, 11:35 PM
So which are you, Ace or Gary?