FSB to steal 84.92
FBB to steal 49.41
WonWSF 35.39
WSD 31.70 (too low?)
Won$SD 56.94
PFR 10.79

Aggression: 3.57 flop, 3.10 turn, 1.80 river

Folded to river bet 40.87%

BB/100 4.98 (Yes, I know this is a total joke. As bad as the Party 2/4 is, I'm aware that this is out of control.)

If anyone has any thoughts on areas where it looks like I'm giving stuff up, I'd really appreciate hearing it. Thanks!

masonx
03-09-2005, 07:30 PM
VPSB is it a little high i think. WSD isnt really too low

ARodOSU
03-09-2005, 08:00 PM
I'm jealous...I've been getting hammered since January, BB/100 is currently at .45 after 12,000 hands...be prepared for the downswing, it won't be fun.

Harv72b
03-09-2005, 11:17 PM
I think your VPIP is right in the middle of the sweet zone for 2/4. Which probably means that not only are you generally playing the right starting hands, but you're making the right adjustments for position & pot size.

However, your VPIP from the SB does look quite a bit high--probably 10-15 points (I'm not real certain on what "perfect" is for this stat). I think that even if you completed with any hand playable from the button, any 2 suited, and any unsuited connectors, you'd still have trouble getting up towards 50%, which makes me wonder how far you're stretching the envelope. However, it doesn't seem to be affecting your overall VPIP or your win rate, so hey--whatever works for you. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Just be aware that you'll have to get a lot more discrimatory with your SB completions when/if you move up to 3/6.

I wouldn't worry too much about your folded to steal stats on 2/4, simply because I think that you're rarely up against a true blind steal at that level (even on 2/4 I believe most players will loosen their PFR standards if first in from LP, but not to the point they will on higher levels, where you have to defend your blinds more actively).

Your WonWSF is probably a tad high of average, so you may well be running a bit hot. But it's not outrageously high--I think you deserve to take a good piece of the credit for your high win rate.

WSD looks a couple points low, but Won$SD is outstanding, so again I think it comes down to playing style. And your style is obviously working.

PFR is very solid, as are your aggression ratings on the flop & turn. However, your river AF is low, which probably means that you aren't value betting enough rivers. Remember, the loose/passives that we make so much money off of on the lower limits aren't likely to go for a check/raise if they hit their draw--they can generally be counted on to bet out immediately.

I think Folded to river bet is right around where it should be as well.

Overall, your stats obviously look good, and your win rate looks great. While 5 BB/100 hands is probably not sustainable, it's certainly not out of the realm of the believable for ~15k hands. And if you're winning that big so far, I think it's safe to say that you'll continue winning in the future.