PDA

View Full Version : PT Touble with Auto-request hand histories on Paradise last night

Sifmole
03-09-2005, 02:09 PM
Anybody else experience any problems getting the Auto-request hand history to work for Paradise recently? I kept seeing a message ( from paradise software ) but it disappeared too quickly to capture or read.

bonaparte
03-14-2005, 02:57 AM
Paradise seems to have made a recent update to it's software which renders the auto request from PT useless. For some reason the PT hand history request accesses somthing in the Paradise menu system other than a hand history. I just noticed this within a week ago.

So yes I have the same problem. Now I just use the Stats box and every time I play 50 hands I download the last 100 Hand histories.

tmoore44
03-17-2005, 02:30 PM
I had the same problem too, it has to do with the new Paradise software upgrade. I found the following on the PT Forums and it worked for me.

Hello,

Thank you for your email.

We have had some problems with the upgrade. We advise you download a copy of the old version at

http://www.paradisepoker.com/client/ParadisePokerSetup-146-4.exe

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Stephen

KaiShin
03-17-2005, 03:44 PM
When they updated their software to 1.47 they disabled the keyboard shortcuts to access the menus, which is how PT requests HHs from Paradise. With recent 1.48 and 1.49 updates they should have been reenabled, at least they were for me. Make sure you're running the latest versions.

grouchie
03-17-2005, 07:19 PM
After reading your post, I finally got the 1.48 upgrade.
I find that funny, as i've been playing every day and haven't had an upgrade request since 1.47

KaiShin
03-17-2005, 07:21 PM
I know, their update system is spotty at best.

There was an update yesterday but apparently they just changed the build number, the client version still shows as 1.48, so there's no 1.49 as I had previously stated.

goodguy_1
03-18-2005, 07:45 AM
good thread guys thnx I've been having these same problems on Paradise for the last few days.