PDA

View Full Version : Hey Moderators! How about a 2+2 'er BARGE type event?

bad beetz
09-24-2002, 07:32 PM

Anadrol 50
09-25-2002, 05:37 PM
Good idea!

Mason Malmuth
09-26-2002, 02:12 AM
Hello Mr. Vegetable that I don't like: /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

I had a conversation not too long ago with our very own Poker Babe about doing something along these lines. The idea that we came up with is if we again do a seminar at The Mirage during the WSOP, that we might also have a dinner and perhaps some other events.

Of course there are a lot of ifs involved here. First, David and I would have to have the free time to do the seminar. I hope and expect that to be the case, but I can't guarantee at this moment. Second, The Mirage will have to be willing to have us back, and they treated all who attended the Q&A session last year just great. Third, The Mirage would have to have the ability to host an event or dinner. I think this third one is the toughest right at the moment.

Anyway, it's a little too early to make these plans right now. If and when something happens, we'll announce it right here.

Best wishes,
Mason /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

09-26-2002, 06:04 AM
Mason, I'm sure many of us would really like to attend such an event.

But for people like me (in England!) the longest possible notice is appreciated. I generally book my trips to "Mecca" at least 3 months in advance, often more, so the more advance notice the better.

Thanks,

- roGER

bad beetz
09-04-2003, 06:36 PM
did anybody ever get any further on setting this up?

Dynasty
09-04-2003, 08:03 PM
About 30 of us did get together for dinner one night.