PDA

View Full Version : random workday poll

VBM
03-09-2005, 12:07 PM
no coherent theme here, just some random questions...

beerbandit
03-09-2005, 12:13 PM
does rocky count as a sports moment?

im pretty sure ive never pissed on my foot, but i have pissed on the toilet seat and then stepped in it

cheers

Slow Play Ray
03-09-2005, 12:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
im pretty sure ive never pissed on my foot, but i have pissed on the toilet seat and then stepped in it

[/ QUOTE ]

someone's gotta ask - why are you stepping on the toilet seat?

GuyOnTilt
03-09-2005, 12:26 PM
Your pee-shiver one reminded me of something stupid I did. Sometimes for whatever reason I flush the toilet while I'm at the tail end of my piss, and last time I was staying at the Mirage, I was taking a pee in the bathroom in my room and did just that. Their toilets are like the super suction insta-flush ones and I got spray all over my legs and waist. As soon as it happened I started laughing really hard at myself and my stupidity. Chalk that one up on the stupid things I've done at the Mirage, along with grabbing a falling hot iron instinctively. Yes, I'm a dumbass apparently.

GoT

Shajen
03-09-2005, 12:27 PM
I would assume he meant the spray "bounced" off the seat and onto the floor, then he stepped in that.

I could be wrong of course.

Anyone ever forget to clean the pipes out after sex?

The morning piss afterwards is an exercise in stream management.

Reef
03-09-2005, 12:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have eaten something I dropped on the floor, and not thought twice about it:

[/ QUOTE ]

5 second rule

VBM
03-09-2005, 12:33 PM
i flush public toilets typically by stomping on the handle w/ my left foot (using ur hand seems gross to me)

conceivably, if he was trying to flush while still in mid-pee, a la GoT, he might spray himself that way...

Suited Deuce
03-09-2005, 12:41 PM
I always bring out the Left Foot Flush Technique and The Standing Stall Elbow Flush. Can't touch that handle, even for just a pee, and God forbid I would have to sit and throw a deuce...

LALDAAS
03-09-2005, 12:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have accidentally sprayed a foot, during a pee-shiver

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you ever been so piss ass drunk, you go take a leak and your monster junk gets away from you. Kinda like a fire hose.

beerbandit
03-09-2005, 01:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Have you ever been so piss ass drunk

[/ QUOTE ]

yes

[ QUOTE ]
you go take a leak and your monster junk gets away from you. Kinda like a fire hose

[/ QUOTE ]

no

cheers

beerbandit
03-09-2005, 01:05 PM
dont remember

but i fell, hit my head and invented the flux capicitor

cheers

sfer
03-09-2005, 01:18 PM
Question on Question 2. Does Rocky IV count?

EDIT: Guess I'm not the only one.

Bluffoon
03-09-2005, 01:26 PM
Completely ridiculous and pointless aside to follow.

My girlfriend asked if she could hold it while I pee. So she can't hit the bowl (I guess it gets easier with practice) and we both start laughing and I ended up peeing mostly in her garbage can. Good times.

jakethebake
03-09-2005, 01:26 PM
wtf is a pee-shiver?

LALDAAS
03-09-2005, 01:31 PM
When you have to go so bad, you finally let it go and you head snaps to the left and shiver. Followed by the aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

beerbandit
03-09-2005, 01:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My girlfriend asked if she could hold it while I pee

[/ QUOTE ]

same here

she just said it felt weird with the piss going through --- but was pretty much on with the aim, i was laughing though

cheers

jakethebake
03-09-2005, 01:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
When you have to go so bad, you finally let it go and you head snaps to the left and shiver. Followed by the aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess I've been missing out. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Rick Diesel
03-09-2005, 03:28 PM
Bumping the zit, and true on all of them except for the calling an ex one.

Rick Diesel
03-09-2005, 03:31 PM
Oh yeah, and once I was so drunk that I peed in my closet thinking I was in the bathroom and my laundry basket was the toilet. Not really sure the significance of this, but I just thought I would add it.

jakethebake
03-09-2005, 03:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Oh yeah, and once I was so drunk that I peed in my closet thinking I was in the bathroom and my laundry basket was the toilet. Not really sure the significance of this, but I just thought I would add it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually that thread was done last week. /images/graemlins/grin.gif