PDA

View Full Version : APS Camera Questions??

09-24-2002, 05:54 PM
I looked at some panoramic pictures taken by a I Zoom 3000 of the Patriots new stadium and they were the nicest panoramic pictures I've seen. This camera goes for under a deuce which is fine. I have a nice camera with everything but it doesn't take panoramic pictures. My question is does anyone have any experience with taking panoramic pictures with this camera or any of the other brands that you can fit in your pocket and less than $200?? Or if anyone has any info on panoramic picture taking let me know!!

Thanks Paul

Jimbo
09-25-2002, 11:50 AM
I own an Elph and a few years ago in Italy I took a panoramic pic inside the Colisuem looking outward. It looks grand being able to see the entire Coliseum in three pics.
Be aware they charge an arm and a leg extra for developing/printing those panoramic pics.

Jimbo

Rick Nebiolo
09-26-2002, 02:16 PM
I don't have a digital camera and don't have the time to mess with them. I few years ago I bought a Minolta Vectis 200 APS (Advantix film) camera. I love the very small size, ruggedness and convenience. It takes very good panoramas, and is great to take on a hike.

Here is a link to review:

Epinion Review of Minolta Vectis 200 (http://www.epinions.com/elec_Cameras-APS_MinoltaVectiss-Minolta_Vectis_200)