PDA

View Full Version : coulda gotten some last night, but...

whiskeytown
03-08-2005, 11:58 PM
As is well known, Whiskeytown needs to get laid - in fact, I think I need a book to remember how tab A fits into slot B and so forth...it's not like riding a bike - you forget stuff.

Anyways, I'm at the Uptown bar in Mpls. on Sun. night and it's an unusually young and hip crowd - not just gutter punks and bums (that's typical) but a Melrose Place sort of crowd - two different groups filling a couple booths - like the classy bar across the street was closed or something.

Two girls are there with two guys....both kinda cute - one has a real nice ass, as I heard her exclaim from two booths away - but it's hard to tell what's up - sometimes they're together with the guys, sometimes they're not - and at one point, the blonde and this guy just start going at it right at the bar...sloppy kissing, and his hand is so far down the back of her pants if there was a dime in the bottom corner of her pocket he'd be able to tell you if it was heads or tails facing him.

at one point the girls go to the bar again, and the guys collapse in a booth - (at which point I offered to buy them a drink just to be the devil himself) - I go back to reading and suddenly they're gone and the girls are alone and said blonde sorta stumbles to the booth a minute later to get her jacket and stumbles to the bar.

Naturally I'm concerned so I voice as she's nearby that I hope she's not driving home, (we'd been making eye contact all night, which I also thought was strange) - and she comes over and starts chatting away where I find out the following things.

1. She thinks she's seen me before somewhere.
2. The guys they're with - including the one she was just dry humping at the bar - they just met that night
3. Said guy is 86'd from the classy bar across the street as she found out when he tried to take her there...(way to impress a girl, dude) - bartender told her essentially, we're not serving the guy you're with...
4. She may be driving home, and as I again voiced my concern, she asked "Well, where do you live?"

now...the smart thing to do is say "not far" - drive her there myself and party hardy....Any girl that will go at it in a bar with a guy she just met that night who was 86's from a previous place and forgot will go at it with me.

it's just this nagging ethical [censored] thing I have going on ......for one, I'm a die-hard romantic who believes in that nasty strain of ethical Christianity -

and I just have this new rule that once some guy's hand has gone all the way down your pants during the course of the night, that I'm not gonna clean up the sloppy seconds...LOL

and I suck at one night stands....never had one, and really, don't want one - I'm a sap, I admit it.

So I told her I lived too far away and too far to drive...
besides, I'd probably just have a vomiting and wasted slut on my bed anyways...

what would you do? Was this play +EV or -EV? - (I'm trusting my guts on this one and saying +EV)

p.s. - I liked the brunette better anyways....LOL - once I got a chance to check, she did have a nice ass.

RB

housenuts
03-09-2005, 12:10 AM
you just made a very -EV play.

you gave someone else a free card and they sucked out on you big time.

InchoateHand
03-09-2005, 12:11 AM
Factoring in that getting with folks who are real drunk, when you aren't, is a very bad thing, I would say you made the smart choice

[censored]
03-09-2005, 12:13 AM
It sucks dude but given how you feel about one night stands I think you made the right decision. I feel the same way, and went ahead with it anyways once. I guess I sort of regretted it.

Great post though.

SmileyEH
03-09-2005, 12:15 AM
You need to get out of the kiddie pool and start making some moves.

-SmileyEH

tdarko
03-09-2005, 12:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
and I suck at one night stands....never had one

[/ QUOTE ]
so how do you know you suck at one night stands?

and the EV value depends on what satisfies you at the time. some people feel like [censored] the next day and think to themselves--what the [censored] did i just [censored]? (that is me) and some would wake up the next morning saying--it was good to get laid last night.
so it all kind of depends.

whiskeytown
03-09-2005, 12:18 AM
rephrase...

I may not suck at one night stands, but they would probably be my least fav. form of sex -

RB

tdarko
03-09-2005, 12:20 AM
they are my least favorite form as well, i have never NOT felt dirty the next day but for some reason so tough to turn down. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

whiskeytown
03-09-2005, 12:20 AM
next time I'll remember to carry a piece....that'll help /images/graemlins/grin.gif

actually, I own a piece, but a 44 mag. Colt Anaconda doesn't exactly fit snug into a pocket - nearly sprains my wrist whenever I fire it at the gun range.

anything worth doing right is worth doing over the top...

RB

whiskeytown
03-09-2005, 12:21 AM
in retrospect, if it had been the brunette (who was not only cuter, less groped, but also not nearly as hammered) I might have gone for it.

RB

housenuts
03-09-2005, 12:23 AM
i have been used and abused by too many whales when i'm the absolute drunkest man in north america that having sex with a drunk girl does not bother me. note, that when i'm around drunk girls, i'm often drunk as well.

seriously, the charity work i've put in because i've been near passed out drunk is insurmountable. i've woken up before with some beast on the end of my dick. what really pisses me off is when they don't even put a condom on me first.

TimM
03-09-2005, 12:26 AM
If you know what you want and what you don't want, there is no need to apologize for it. Why not work on getting what you do want instead.

wacki
03-09-2005, 12:26 AM
I wouldn't worry about it. I've done the exact same thing countless times. One night stands are high risk. Big risks aren't worth taking if the prize doesn't blow your socks off.

whiskeytown
03-09-2005, 12:33 AM
I wasn't apoliziging - and I owe you bastards no lurid stories... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

but it was a funny story...esp. given the location - think a bar that the Replacements played at on a regular basis - then throw Melrose place in there...it's funny as hell.

RB

housenuts
03-09-2005, 12:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I wouldn't worry about it. I've done the exact same thing countless times. One night stands are high risk. Big risks aren't worth taking if the prize doesn't blow your socks off.

[/ QUOTE ]

what is the big risk?

whiskeytown
03-09-2005, 12:40 AM
any well that gets tapped that easy is probably tainted -

RB

housenuts
03-09-2005, 12:46 AM
throw a jimmy on.

worst case scenario is you'll get the drip or something. get some tetracyclin and you'll be good to go.

bholdr
03-09-2005, 12:58 AM
WP, IMO, whiskey- way to be responsible. you don;'t wanna wak up a week later and get a burning sensation when you go to take a piss...

bar sluts can be a lot of fun, but they don't compare to a meaningful session of gettn it on. I would be very hesitant to get with a chick that lets a loser- like this guy obviously was- grope her in a bar.

sounds like you know you can do better. get out more.

and as fat as the brunette goes.... why not tell the blonde that you need two passengers for the carpool lane... no risk, big reward.

jimymat
03-09-2005, 02:43 AM
Cute, good lookin, slutty girls that want to get some are a dime a dozen around here. If you've come this far with your morals and christian beliefs I would'nt "blow it" on these idiots.

Lawrence Ng
03-09-2005, 03:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
and I suck at one night stands....never had one, and really, don't want one - I'm a sap, I admit it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lawrence

TStoneMBD
03-09-2005, 03:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
and as fat as the brunette goes.... why not tell the blonde that you need two passengers for the carpool lane... no risk, big reward.

[/ QUOTE ]

omg genius!

Clarkmeister
03-09-2005, 04:03 AM
I'm a slut, so I would've hit it.

GuyOnTilt
03-09-2005, 04:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lawrence

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, aren't you the one who pays for sex and was trying to tell everybody how great your regular hooker was and how we should all get into that?

GoT

zephed56
03-09-2005, 04:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lawrence

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, aren't you the one who pays for sex and was trying to tell everybody how great your regular hooker was and how we should all get into that?

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]
I was just about to ask the same thing.

daveymck
03-09-2005, 05:28 AM
Whats an 86's?

You made the right choice imo, by the sounds of it had you taken her home you would have felt awkward and uncomftable anyway, combined with her been pissed it probably would have been a let down.

Go back next week and hit on the brunette sounds like they are bar regulars.

Chairman Wood
03-09-2005, 06:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
If this is true and
[ QUOTE ]
I liked the brunette better anyways....LOL - once I got a chance to check, she did have a nice ass.

[/ QUOTE ] this is true you clearly made the right decision.
If these types of situations aren't your style then just stay away. Nothing wrong with it. But if you are into schtooping skanky whores then by all means...

Chairman Wood
03-09-2005, 06:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
think a bar that the Replacements played at on a regular basis

[/ QUOTE ] I love them and their exploits are hilarious. There was a show here once in Ann Arbor where Paul Westurburg (lead singer) was so drunk (unusual for him or anyone in the band to be sober) he fell over in the middle of a verse and just passed out in the middle of the stage. The band then just proceeded to play the rest of the show, about 45 minutes, while he just slept there on the floor. No one bothered to pick him up or move him.

jason_t
03-09-2005, 06:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
bar sluts can be a lot of fun

[/ QUOTE ]

partygirluk
03-09-2005, 06:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
in retrospect, if it had been the brunette (who was not only cuter, less groped, but also not nearly as hammered) I might have gone for it.

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

No chance of "Not too far away, why don't you and your friend rest at my place tonight?"

whiskeytown
03-09-2005, 06:49 AM
86'd = cut off from being served more drinks at the bar. Generally it applies to being to drunk to be served anymore that night, but some bars (my Applebee's in particular and apparently the classier bars) will cut you off for good if you screw up too badly like falling off your bar stool.

pax
RB

Lawrence Ng
03-09-2005, 08:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

GoT, maybe your experiences with girls (or guys if that's your thing) are different from mine.

But sometimes I don't wanna work for sex. I just want it. Plain and simple. I will admit, there's a great challenge in courting a girl, charming her, turning her on and then really trying to give her the big O and make her realize that I am a sex god. But that's a hell of a lot of work, and sometimes I just don't feel like doing it. Most times, the sex sucks anyways.

When I wanna BJ, a good f**k and I want it now, that's where such services come in wondefully.

Now, do I preach it? Hell ya I do. If your woman can't satisfy you or is being all bitchin' about how she can't feel it and how it's putting a damper on your ego in bed, then by all means go out there find another woman and get your jollies. Just don't let her know about it. Pure and simple. Millions of guys across the world do it. And GoT, maybe someday you will too.

Lawrence

codewarrior
03-09-2005, 08:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If your woman is being all bitchin' about how she can't feel it

Lawrence

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Catch of the Day
03-09-2005, 08:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Now, do I preach it? Hell ya I do. If your woman can't satisfy you or is being all bitchin' about how she can't feel it and how it's putting a damper on your ego in bed, then by all means go out there find another woman and get your jollies. Just don't let her know about it. Pure and simple. Millions of guys across the world do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

This statement alone makes me not only dislike you, it makes me think that you give the rest of us boys a bad name. First of all, if your were any kinda man, you wouldn't solely worry about getting "yours." If you even remotely understood the average woman, you wouldn't experience the BS you talking about. If your woman doesn't satisfy you...How about maybe opening the channells of communication (you dick) and giving her some pointers. If she "can't feel it" then I am sorry you weren't blessed with an average penis. Maybe you should work on some other aspects of you game. Like foreplay maybe? Female anatomy is is primarily stimulated externally anyway...Your adive to cheat if unsatified disgusts me. The fact that "millions" of people do it, should have no bearing whatesoever is anyone's decisions to do...well, anything. You go ahead and jusp on the bandwagon of infidelity when in fact, tis you who are the problem.

Prag...

Catch-

beerbandit
03-09-2005, 09:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
and his hand is so far down the back of her pants if there was a dime in the bottom corner of her pocket he'd be able to tell you if it was heads or tails facing him.

[/ QUOTE ]

thats pretty funny

---- to the woman, yeah puking bitches in your bed is definetly -ev

cheers

Rushmore
03-09-2005, 10:10 AM
Dude, what are you doing there, "reading?"

When I go back to my old stomping ground, scene of my greatest triumphs and failures, and an old chum talks me into "going out," it's invariably a bunch of the same damned people from 15 years ago, drunk, talking about last month's Nick Cave show, drinking, laughing too hard at not-very-funny stories and jokes, sizing up the newbies, John Prine or The Stones or The Pogues or Social Distortion on the jukebox, misery and desperation in the air, like this is somehow important, and my life is slipping away...

There are always some slutty broads around, many of whom are "slumming" with their stupid roommate from college or whatever. They don't drink well, they aren't interesting in any way, and they don't really know that their stupid thong doesn't really belong in the place, hanging out the back of their stupid low-slung jeans or whatever, LBT poking out from above.

Blecch. Join a book club. Take piano lessons. Work out. Start a business. Anything.

But that other thing...it's over with, man. You know it.

thatpfunk
03-09-2005, 10:20 AM
I think GoT was confused as to what you viewed the difference between paying a prostitute for a 1-night stand was and picking up a regular chick.

I could be wrong tho, but thats what I was confused about.

thatpfunk
03-09-2005, 10:23 AM
No offense, but why should it bother you what happens in his personal life? What Mr. Ng does has very little to do with giving other guys a bad name.

Slow Play Ray
03-09-2005, 10:24 AM
I don't know you, or anything about you, but I just lost all respect for you.

(Kidding)

LALDAAS
03-09-2005, 10:46 AM
-EV its always worth going for the noober However where I see this night going, she is so bombed #1 she falls asleep and your stuck with her. #2 she ends up hurling all over you.

lucas9000
03-09-2005, 10:54 AM
i think you made the right play. she's probably nasty and disease-infested. while you may have sacrificed some short term ev, you've increased shania.

MarkL444
03-09-2005, 11:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
and I suck at one night stands....never had one, and really, don't want one

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree with you completely in the context of your situation. wasted chick that you just started talking to as she was leaving...i dont dig it. (completely excluding the extreme sluttiness she was portraying) on the other hand, if you had went on a date with the chick, maybe dinner and whatever else, maybe had a few drinks but not filthy drunk, slept with her and then never spoke to her again, im all for it.

chaas4747
03-09-2005, 12:26 PM
How can a person be bad at a one night stand? I thought that was the entire point. No one really cares, therefore there are no feelings involved. Next time band the skank.
+EV does not equal buying dinner and drinks for someone you plan on never speaking to again.

radek2166
03-09-2005, 12:46 PM
I would not have done her due to the fact that I dont want sloppy seconds.

Jurollo
03-09-2005, 12:50 PM
-EV unless you 'double bagged it' and used two condoms then it becomes break even, give her a weird sexual manuever such as the 'Tony Danza' which involves a slap with a certain male body part across the face and the question "Who's the Boss?" and it becomes very +EV! Next time go for it and tell us everything leading up to the actual act then skip Whiskeytown going to Funkytown, unless it involves a 'Tony Danza' or something similiar, then by all means share.
~Justin

chaas4747
03-09-2005, 12:54 PM
Sometimes when you are really thirsty, you don't want to wait to prime the pump.

astroglide
03-09-2005, 01:15 PM
using two condoms only promotes ripping. it is a bad idea.

whiskeytown
03-09-2005, 01:25 PM
sweet jesus...you're a sick bastard.

Enough of that talk or I'll put the [censored] leeches on you /images/graemlins/grin.gif

RB

jakethebake
03-09-2005, 01:28 PM
Am i the only one that though this was gonna say but... my hand was tired."?

whiskeytown
03-09-2005, 01:34 PM
never that tired...I'm ambidexterous....

if one isn't up to the job, I use it to click on the fold button while the other one takes care of things /images/graemlins/grin.gif

RB

OtisTheMarsupial
03-09-2005, 01:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

it's just this nagging ethical [censored] thing I have going on

[/ QUOTE ]

Good.

FYI, In the US, sex with someone who is incapacitated (drunk) is rape, regardless of whether or not they consent, and even regardless of their gender. Drunk people cannot legally consent, so sex with them is non-consensual, ie rape. Granted, they usually don't claim rape the next morning, but they could.

It's just not a good idea to have sex with drunk strangers. Besides, they can have diseases or there might be a pregnancy.

-EV b/c it's illegal, dangerous and stupid

I don't want to be all moralistic or anything like that - it has nothing to do with ethics. It's pure, rational self-interest. One night of fun is not worth 20 years in prison, a deadly disease or a lifetime of child support payments.

Otis

wacki
03-09-2005, 01:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
WP, IMO, whiskey- way to be responsible. you don;'t wanna wak up a week later and get a burning sensation when you go to take a piss...

[/ QUOTE ]

If gonorrea was the only thing I had to worry about, I would never use a condom. Also, condoms don't stop warts and the base of the penis is still very vulnerable to herpes and other skin diseases.

[ QUOTE ]
bar sluts can be a lot of fun, but they don't compare to a meaningful session of gettn it on.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree 100%.

[ QUOTE ]
I would be very hesitant to get with a chick that lets a loser- like this guy obviously was- grope her in a bar.

sounds like you know you can do better. get out more.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed again. If you are going to live a high risk lifestyle, you have to go big. Otherwise you are just another skanky ho IMO.

Jurollo
03-09-2005, 02:02 PM
Ok ok... I admit it.. it was +EV I am just letting my personal agenda of being connected with someone who has executed a 'tony danza' (because I don't have the guts to do it) cloud my judgement.
~Justin

BottlesOf
03-09-2005, 02:18 PM
Poorly played, IMO. But to each his own. If taking her home and getting a lil crazy with her wouldn't be something you'd enjoy doing, then you shouldn't feel like you missed out on antyhing.

MicroBob
03-09-2005, 02:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
think a bar that the Replacements played at on a regular basis

I love them and their exploits are hilarious. There was a show here once in Ann Arbor where Paul Westurburg (lead singer) was so drunk (unusual for him or anyone in the band to be sober) he fell over in the middle of a verse and just passed out in the middle of the stage. The band then just proceeded to play the rest of the show, about 45 minutes, while he just slept there on the floor. No one bothered to pick him up or move him.

[/ QUOTE ]

awesome.

Have plans to see Westurburg in concert here in Memphis this Saturday.

B00T
03-09-2005, 04:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Poorly played, IMO. But to each his own. If taking her home and getting a lil crazy with her wouldn't be something you'd enjoy doing, then you shouldn't feel like you missed out on antyhing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Best response of the thread. It is so simple. If you wanted to get laid or mess around, its obvious you screwed up. If that doesnt do it for you and you need more of a mental tie, than it was a no brainer to pass up.

What is so difficult here?