PDA

View Full Version : This stuff only happens to me...

rockythecat99
03-08-2005, 10:11 PM
I go all in for my last 1300 blinds are at 300/150 with KQs which is the best hand ive seen in a while. Two callers both flip over pocket aces and im out. jeez ...my mtt woes continue.

hurlyburly
03-08-2005, 10:14 PM
What helped me was hiring a violin player to serenade me while i cried in my beer. Try that.

MLG
03-08-2005, 10:19 PM
Please, I once ran into two pair of limped AA on the same hand. I had QQ.

ClaytonN
03-08-2005, 10:46 PM
On a seperate note, I saw two players holding pocket aces in the same hand for the very first time today. Been playing poker for almost a year now and that's the very first time. Crazy.

It was a casual game during lunch, $1 hands, you had to say you were in or out preflop. Three guys go "I'm in!". Board shows a bunch of rags, first guy flips 'em over and celebrtes until the second guy throws 'em down and cusses. Everybody makes the kind of yell you see on Maury Povich: "OHHHHH, HOLY SH*T WOOOOOO".

The third guy came in with J8 suited and hit a straight /images/graemlins/grin.gif so he made two bucks.

Unparagoned
03-08-2005, 11:20 PM
I've had one of the two AA and lost to the other AA on a flush (all the money ended up in pre-flop)...I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry.

ChrisCo
03-09-2005, 12:36 AM
Why are u complaining? you are essentially winning a bigger pot when you do suck out and have a higher chance of winning because the aces can only improve by hitting a flush or straight. I would be happy that everytime I got all in versus aces that another person came along with aces.

I don't know maybe it just me! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

mikeshoe
03-09-2005, 01:10 AM
I was playing a single table tourney on Party one time, and had aces. I was 3rd-ish in chips and pushed pre flop late in the tourney. Chip leader pushes, and another player calls himself all in. Myself and the Chip leader flip over aces, the 3rd player flips queens and proceeds to flop a queen and cripple us both. But hey, what can ya do? lol /images/graemlins/grin.gif

ShortBus
03-09-2005, 02:19 AM
Was playing a MTT on Stars tonight, saw AA, KK, TT, qq, and me 55 all in the same hand. The funny thing is, I was still in this hand because not one of those hands raised!!

AtticusFinch
03-09-2005, 02:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I would be happy that everytime I got all in versus aces that another person came along with aces.

I don't know maybe it just me! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it's not just you. You are 100% correct.

03-09-2005, 04:04 AM
I've had AA against AA and lost.... twice

Gavin

slogger
03-09-2005, 11:47 AM
First hand of a Party $30+3 SNG.

I have AA in the BB. UTG raises to 50. MP reraises to 200. Button pushes. I call all-in. UTG calls all-in. MP calls all-in. UTG has KK, MP has JJ, Button has QQ and guess who won?

JJ, of course.

Sal Allegra
03-09-2005, 11:49 AM
/images/graemlins/ooo.gif Hell on earth is real

Sam T.
03-09-2005, 11:59 AM
This may be the first good beat story I've seen in a while: "I was behind pre-flop...and I lost! Oh, the humanity!"

Also I've won once and lost once with KK vs. KK.

hurlyburly
03-09-2005, 12:13 PM
I had that one too. First hand in a Party tourny so I didn't even have time to type "I'm the only guy with outs", after stop-n-go. I'll never smile again when I get QQ on the button.

swarm
03-09-2005, 12:56 PM
I've had a flurry of these lately...

Yesterday in the same tourney had AA meet up with AA in level 1, we split the 75 dollar chips of dead money.

5 hands later same tourney, dealt KK, raise, i'm reraised, I go all in. We both have Kings, and I watched helplessly as the A,Q,J and 10 of clubs hit the board giving villan the royal flush.

Today in a SNG once again AA vs. AA... at least we split! what's in the water?

Hadn't had this happen in well over 10,000 hands.