PDA

View Full Version : Prayer of the Week 3

Clarkmeister
09-24-2002, 03:27 AM
Season: 2-2

Last Week: 0-1 (L- Houston 23-3)

This Week: NE -3 at SD

I might have one other prayer later this week, but I'm posting this one early because I think the line might move off of the 3. NE is a team that's getting stronger as it keeps winning. I expect Belicheck to scheme the young SD QB Brees into a couple of INT's. Their run D is much better than it showed last week, as they concentrated on forcing Green to beat them. It worked - barely. Green was having an abysmal day until the last drive. SD struggled with the Cards and beat up on the Bengals and Texans the other two weeks. I think there is tremendous value here. Pats roll. Get the line early before it moves, IMO.

Good luck and say your prayers.

Dynasty
09-24-2002, 04:05 AM
My Patriots are underdogs AGAIN?

The NFL's best offense is going to run over the NFL's best defense. Of course, my opinions are just those of a lifetime Patriots fan.

Uston
09-24-2002, 11:15 AM
No, the Pats are 3 point favorites.

Do you still think Bellichick is a moron for keeping Tom Brady?

Dynasty
09-24-2002, 02:53 PM
Now you see why I don't bet sports. I can't even read a line properly. How humiliating.

I don't remember using the term "moron". In fact, I don't even remember criticizing Bellichick- just the decision. But, Brady is looking even better than last year. If he proves himself over years of play, I'll post a retraction.

Wildbill
09-24-2002, 03:20 PM
I couldn't agree with this one more. The Chargers have a tough schedule over 16 games, but they by a stroke of luck opened up with 3 college teams. Their luck runs out here, they were handed the game by worthless Plummer last week. A real team ought to beat this mediocre squad by at least a TD.

Uston
09-24-2002, 03:29 PM
As far as I'm concerned, what Bellichick and Brady accomplished last season should earn them carte blanche for at least five years, unless you're delusional enough to think they would have won one championship in 100 trials with Pete Carroll, Drew Bledsoe, and the same supporting cast.

I'll expect a retraction in a few years /forums/images/icons/wink.gif