PDA

View Full Version : Omaha League

ghostpoker
03-08-2005, 08:08 PM
malamoney.com has an Omaha poker league on Pokerstars that some of you may be interested in. Games are on Sundays, Tuedays and Thursdays and start at 10:55pm. They are found in the Private Tourney section of Stars but are open to all.

He mixes it up between regular Omaha and HL mostly pot limit. Tourneys are between 18-50 people with a range of skill players. He also keeps a leaderboard to keep track of overall standings.

Its a good place for the twoplustwo tourney players to get some practice on mid sized omaha tourneys.

ghostpoker
03-09-2005, 04:16 PM
Buy in is always $10+1

AKQJ10
03-09-2005, 05:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Games are on Sundays, Tuedays and Thursdays and start at 10:55pm.

[/ QUOTE ]

Given your stated location, am I to understand that this is Pacific (Standard or Daylight) Time?

(Unfortunately we can't all live in NV, as much as I'd love to, and if I did i probably wouldn't be playing online much....)

ghostpoker
03-09-2005, 05:11 PM
I actually move to Henderson April 9th. I am just in the process of updating all my profiles today.

It is Pacific Time out there. The online tourneys are at 10:55 EST

Like you said I wont be playing online much once there, but as of right now I am still stuck in Northern Michigan where Omaha is pretty hard to find.

AKQJ10
03-10-2005, 11:57 AM
Gotcha. Thanks for the info, and good luck with the move. Enjoy the envy from all of us who'd dearly love to do the same!