PDA

View Full Version : MNF

Wildbill
09-23-2002, 09:06 PM
Well one last try to salvage this mediocre weekend. Didn't get a chance to post NFL, went 2-2, but almost got close to even until the lousy stinking Bears blew leads and opportunities all day. Of course figures the week I am on the same side as the Shoe-In and it loses...

I like the Bucs tonight. I see the whole world seems to like the Rams. Why? "Because I can't see them as an 0-3 team" is the common reply. Why not? The Bucs have played them better than anyone over the last few years and they certainly won't be feeling any charity for the Rams. Lousy reason to play on the Rams, I think they are getting fragile and if they get into any kind of trouble the pressure just mounts on them more. Home dog on MNF and the spread goes all the way to 3. Just looks like a false public favorite to me, but then again how stupid things like all those BC turnovers in the 4th quarter to blow an easy winner...anything bad could happen to me will happen at least for this weekend.

TAFKAn
09-24-2002, 01:54 AM
I hear ya bill. I had the Buf/Den under and the GB -8. Both were good until the last 90 seconds!

Ouch. Luckily I made up for it by unloading on Miami. Gotta love those trend-bettors!

Good call tonight. Good luck next week, those lines do not look soft to me and I will probably play it light.