PDA

View Full Version : Ready to get some bonuses --- Help

Bradyams
03-08-2005, 04:52 PM
So I've been playing just the .25/.50 at Stars, and have been doing well lately. I'm up to $250 in my roll now, so I've got a few questions:

First, I just saw someone say once you get $200 you should go for the GRANNY bonus at Paradise? I looked on bonuswhores.com but couldn't find anything about a GRANNY bonus. What is it? Do I just deposit and enter a bonus code?

What is the .25/.50 at Paradise like? Is it comparable to the .25/.50 at Pokerstars?

I need help with this. I've been very successful at Stars at this limit, I don't want to move sites and find some tougher players. I'm sure there aren't many tough players at .25/.50, but I just wanna make sure.

Thanks

Isura
03-08-2005, 05:08 PM
Yeah, you just type GRANNY for the bonus code when depositing. Try to get the maximum bonus. Also, sometimes if you go through a link from 2+2 or bonuswhore.com and download the software, the bonus works without typing the bonus code (I still type it just in case).
Again, check out www.bonuswhores.com (http://www.bonuswhores.com)
There's nice newbie guide that will answer many questions.
Paradise micros is just as bad as Stars.

parappa
03-08-2005, 05:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, you just type GRANNY for the bonus code when depositing. Try to get the maximum bonus. Also, sometimes if you go through a link from 2+2 or bonuswhore.com and download the software, the bonus works without typing the bonus code (I still type it just in case).
Again, check out www.bonuswhores.com (http://www.bonuswhores.com)
There's nice newbie guide that will answer many questions.
Paradise micros is just as bad as Stars.

[/ QUOTE ]

When I did it, I made sure to download through granny's link as well.

toss
03-08-2005, 05:11 PM
Check the classified ads. You have to use the link to download Paradise. Follow the instructions. Email them if the bonus doesn't work; they'll help you all real quickly.

DavidC
03-08-2005, 05:14 PM
not sure on exact details.

look at the classified ads for further details