PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea v. Barcelona aka I'm in heaven (spoilers)

partygirluk
03-08-2005, 04:35 PM
So I don't drink much, but tonight my favourite beer is on special offer down Sainsbury's, so I buy a few bottles.

Pop it open, get out a nice Cuban cigar, and watch the game. Oh my God, Oh my God Wow Wow Wow! Only half time but still Wow Wow Wow! What about *that* goal. Wow!

Right now, life is good!

Number4
03-08-2005, 05:08 PM
3-2 halftime - 3 goals in the first 19 minutes? I don't like Chelsea at all, but what a game.
Ronaldhino's shot was sick.

partygirluk
03-08-2005, 05:38 PM
Mmmmmmmmmm fooooootballllll.

Voltron87
03-08-2005, 05:44 PM
Chelski wins. Awesome game.

Lots of great Goooooooooaaaaalllllllllsssssssss!

jason_t
03-08-2005, 05:45 PM
Awesome, awesome game.

Seems fitting that Crespo delivered the decisive blow in the AC Milan/Man U game too. (Not that AC Milan needed it, after aggregate.)

Champions League football rules.

jdl22
03-08-2005, 05:47 PM
You guys know where to find torrents of these matches? I don't have a satelite and hence can't watch it.

Based on what I've read, including in the Spanish press Chelsea were unbelievable and it was a ridiculously crazy match.

Also, Olympique Lyon beat Werder Bremen 7-2!

I'm torn on whether to feel good about this match. On one hand, I tend to cheer for Spanish teams in the Champions League and UEFA Cup - especially Spanish teams that aren't Real Madrid. On the other hand this makes it more likely that Barça will win the Spanish league.

partygirluk
03-08-2005, 06:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You guys know where to find torrents of these matches? I don't have a satelite and hence can't watch it.

Based on what I've read, including in the Spanish press Chelsea were unbelievable and it was a ridiculously crazy match.

Also, Olympique Lyon beat Werder Bremen 7-2!

I'm torn on whether to feel good about this match. On one hand, I tend to cheer for Spanish teams in the Champions League and UEFA Cup - especially Spanish teams that aren't Real Madrid. On the other hand this makes it more likely that Barça will win the Spanish league.

[/ QUOTE ]

Chelsea were not "unbelievable", but the match was.

partygirluk
03-08-2005, 06:05 PM
You know a lot about football. Are you English perchance?

03-08-2005, 06:24 PM
Excellent game. One of best i have seen in a long time.

And since Man U got knocked out, life is indeed very good. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

maryfield48
03-08-2005, 06:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Non sequitur.

In fact, perilously close to oxymoronic.

jason_t
03-08-2005, 08:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No; I am an atypical American raised in Alaska. I am a very serious football fan.

Yeti
03-08-2005, 08:32 PM
I'm English, not a huge football fanatic, but it was indeed a great game.