PDA

View Full Version : Anybody getting married?

private joker
03-08-2005, 02:13 PM
Hey all:

Most of you may not know that I actually have a job (it would seem inconceivable given the number of posts I write and the hours I log playing poker). That job is casting director for a major TV network reality show.

Right now we're doing a show on engaged couples. I'm looking for professional gamblers and serious poker players, men or women, anyone getting married in the near future (doesn't matter when, as long as you're engaged). There's *major* compensation for being on the show. Unfortunately, no casual poker enthusiasts with normal daytime jobs -- I want people who make the majority of their income gambling.

If you guys are interested, or know anyone who fits the description, please PM me. The sooner the better! Thanks buds,

-joker

X-posted in OOT and NVG

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
03-08-2005, 02:17 PM
I make a living at poker and will NOT be married any time soon. If there is some kinda "who wants to [censored] this dude" show, call me up.

LondonBroil
03-08-2005, 03:14 PM
I'm getting married in late May, but I don't make a majority of my income playing poker, maybe about 20-30% of it.

Freakin
03-08-2005, 07:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm getting married in late May, but I don't make a majority of my income playing poker, maybe about 20-30% of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

November for me... and I'm about the same income from poker...

Freakin

mmbt0ne
03-08-2005, 07:45 PM
If you'll fly GoT and the Dude to Massachusetts...

diddle
03-08-2005, 07:51 PM
define *major*

private joker
03-08-2005, 08:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
define *major*

[/ QUOTE ]

Legally I can't say. But it's more than you've ever made in a week doing anything. (Unless you're Fossilman).

lowroller
03-08-2005, 09:17 PM
Are both supposed to gamblers?

private joker
03-08-2005, 09:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No. It can be just the guy. If the girlfriend/fiancee has issues with it, that's fine. If the girlfriend's parents have issues with it, that's fine too.

SenecaJim
03-08-2005, 09:21 PM
Can I get back to you? wuz thinkin' 'bout it, but she is 20 years younger than me plus my wife has been acting pissy about the idea. But, if we end up getting married I would like very much to be on your show.

nolanfan34
03-08-2005, 09:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No. It can be just the guy. If the girlfriend/fiancee has issues with it, that's fine. If the girlfriend's parents have issues with it, that's fine too.

[/ QUOTE ]

To clarify, in this case the word fine = preferred. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

peachy
03-08-2005, 09:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hey...y cant it be just the girl who plays and shes engaged to a guy who doesnt?!?!?

MicroBob
03-08-2005, 09:40 PM
already been married.

kind of over-rated.

Demana
03-08-2005, 09:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like a Jerry Springer show...

stabn
03-08-2005, 09:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like a Jerry Springer show...

[/ QUOTE ]

Says the guy with no job /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Btw, congrats.

astroglide
03-08-2005, 10:25 PM
this "i can't say" [censored] completely kills it for me. all i know is that it should be over 5000 and it's only for one week. it would have to be much better than 5000 for me to consider going through all of it.

Vince Young
03-08-2005, 10:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hey...y cant it be just the girl who plays and shes engaged to a guy who doesnt?!?!?

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Right now we're doing a show on engaged couples. I'm looking for professional gamblers and serious poker players, men or women, anyone getting married in the near future (doesn't matter when, as long as you're engaged).

[/ QUOTE ]

diddle
03-08-2005, 11:01 PM
hmm how much do I value my dignity