PDA

View Full Version : Might Not be My Day

skipperbob
03-08-2005, 01:59 PM
Just tossed QQ in the UTG in a S-5 when the Button went allin over my 3xBB bet, then LB went allin overtop of Button....Both turned over AK...Flop comes Q-3-6 /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Mr_J
03-08-2005, 02:00 PM
Yeh??? Well I'm 30/35otm today.

The Yugoslavian
03-08-2005, 02:01 PM
You better hope Irieguy is in a good mood when he read this, /images/graemlins/shocked.gif.

Yugoslav

citanul
03-08-2005, 02:27 PM
well, why'd you fold, dummy?

citanul

citanul
03-08-2005, 02:27 PM
maybe you should slow down.

citanul

citanul
03-08-2005, 02:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You better hope Irieguy is in a good mood when he read this, /images/graemlins/shocked.gif.

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

no worries, i took care of it.

citanul

skipperbob
03-08-2005, 02:29 PM
This is crazy...I just bubble-finished in the Step 5 mentioned above...I played 4 hands...All four were QQ...toss, scoop, walk, gone /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Myst
03-08-2005, 02:30 PM
Maybe if it was a STEPs I fold, but not @ the levels you are playing.

skipperbob
03-08-2005, 02:30 PM
Zachary /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

stupidsucker
03-08-2005, 02:43 PM
Your fold was a good one, the second pusher/caller with AK was an idiot IMO. In this situation you have to be up against AA or KK enough to make it not worth it.

Just sucks to watch it come down when you would have won, but what is the difference in the long run?(The pot calling the kettle black is what I am)

WarDekar
03-08-2005, 02:44 PM
Well, the rest of that hand was JT for them to make their straight, wasn't it?

citanul
03-08-2005, 02:58 PM
stop being helpful, kind, or otherwise non sarcastic. op clearly wanted to be made fun of in this post. stop trying to make him feel better.

citanul

swarm
03-08-2005, 03:15 PM
I hate when my day starts with that kind of crap, last night was the same for me:

Dealt AA on 2nd hand, I raise, someone comes over the top, I call, they have AA, we split the 50 dead money in chips.

5 hands later dealt KK, raise it up, guy next to me comes over the top. I call, he has KK, I laugh only to watch the A,Q,J,and 10 of clubs fall to give him a royal flush.

I struggle up and down over the next 20 tournies and then in the last one I play i have my trip JJ busted by tirp AA and i'm down to 65 chips on level 2 9 handed. I manage to somehow grab the chip lead and lose HU when my AQ runs into AK and take 2nd which is a major accomplishment.

Total tally for 20 tournies at the 30's for the day, +$15. With all that happened and with how jet lagged and tired I was from flying from the east coast to the west coast I took that as a MAJOR positive and went to bed.

Now i'm frothing at the mouth at work wanting to get back and play. Poker is just funny sometimes. I have never had AA meet AA and KK meet KK in the same SNG let alone within 6 hands.

Apathy
03-08-2005, 06:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I hate when my day starts with that kind of crap, last night was the same for me:

Dealt AA on 2nd hand, I raise, someone comes over the top, I call, they have AA, we split the 50 dead money in chips.

5 hands later dealt KK, raise it up, guy next to me comes over the top. I call, he has KK, I laugh only to watch the A,Q,J,and 10 of clubs fall to give him a royal flush.

I struggle up and down over the next 20 tournies and then in the last one I play i have my trip JJ busted by tirp AA and i'm down to 65 chips on level 2 9 handed. I manage to somehow grab the chip lead and lose HU when my AQ runs into AK and take 2nd which is a major accomplishment.

Total tally for 20 tournies at the 30's for the day, +$15. With all that happened and with how jet lagged and tired I was from flying from the east coast to the west coast I took that as a MAJOR positive and went to bed.

Now i'm frothing at the mouth at work wanting to get back and play. Poker is just funny sometimes. I have never had AA meet AA and KK meet KK in the same SNG let alone within 6 hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you trying to make people dislike you?

citanul
03-08-2005, 06:59 PM
I told people I was going to try to be nice, so thanks for handling that for me.

citanul