PDA

View Full Version : 1/2 Stats checkup

hate
03-08-2005, 04:05 AM
Just wanted to get others opinions on my 1/2 game. I was mainly concerned with my aggression, but with 1/2 almost as soft as .5/1 I have a hard time driving people off hands when I know it becomes more common once I permanently go to 2/4. I know the faq covers stats basics.

http://thatguy.frap.net/youreallysuck.png

http://thatguy.frap.net/yousuck.png

Poker_kensho
03-08-2005, 04:21 AM
One thing i noticed is your Vpip is 16.2% (which is good) but your calling more than your raisng preflop.

Checked some stats on other players with under 20 vpips and their call % is usually higher than raise %. Seems Strange to me. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

zeropotential
03-08-2005, 04:30 AM
hey, don't have much to say stats wise, they look good as far as i'm concerned
just wanted to congratulate you on your sucessful move from the micros

zeropotential
03-08-2005, 04:32 AM
you can afford to play a bit looser pre-flop at this level... look for chances to limp in LP with Axs and some Kxs

jskills
03-08-2005, 10:14 AM
Aggro number looks low as a total, but I believe it is because you are including pre-flop aggression numbers in the calculation which only makes it appear low.

The average of 3.12, 2.35, and 2.07 cannot be 1.68. Tweak that setting in PT and you'll be a lot happier.

BTW - I have very similar numbers at 1/2 (only about 7K hands) except my W$SD is a little under 50. The suckouts are f-ing killing me lately. I cannot believe how loose 1/2 players are sometimes at Party. It's for the best in the end of course.

davelin
03-08-2005, 11:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
One thing i noticed is your Vpip is 16.2% (which is good) but your calling more than your raisng preflop.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hero is raising more than calling pre-flop if I read this right.

To the OP - your stats look good, loosen up a little bit in the SB and watch for the blind stealing/defending situations. Also you seem to be running pretty well. Going to a SD 35% and winning 53% of them is pretty good.

Dead
03-08-2005, 11:25 AM
Don't include preflop in aggression. It's already calculated by your raise % I think. Just flop turn and river. Your total agg is over 2 when you do this, and that's good.

Good luck at 1/2.

Peter Harris
03-08-2005, 11:52 AM
he's raising 8.5% and calling 9.9% PF. so he's limping more than raising.

I think these stats look very goot. well done.

davelin
03-08-2005, 11:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah you're right, I was just subtracting the PFR% by the total VPIP but I forgot the More Detail page shows this. However I believe a situation where you raise pre-flop with something like AJo and then call a 3-bet would be consider a raise and a call so I guess it depends what you're looking for exactly.

btspider
03-08-2005, 11:56 AM
fine overall, but the steal defense is too weak (small sample) and the steall attempts are woefully weak.

you can prob stop playing 1/2 and play 2/4 or 1/2 6m.

btspider
03-08-2005, 11:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

or getting 3-bet (counts as a raise and then a call). i think davey's right, but these numbers really have no correlation to each other. it just so happens that we tend to PFR half our VPIP. move to 6max or 5/10 and its probably no where near this ratio.

hate
03-08-2005, 05:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hero is raising more than calling pre-flop if I read this right.

To the OP - your stats look good, loosen up a little bit in the SB and watch for the blind stealing/defending situations. Also you seem to be running pretty well. Going to a SD 35% and winning 53% of them is pretty good.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just have fewer opportunities to complete at 1/2 than I did at .5/1, and I'm really unsure about odds to complete to 1.5SB when I've got 3 callers, and I'm sitting on like T6s.