PDA

View Full Version : astrological signs could veto key bet..

scalf
09-23-2002, 07:37 AM
/forums/images/icons/smirk.gif as previously reported, both spx and dia will form beautiful bullish gartley patterns, with just a small decline to start trading day...japan did not trade earlier today(holiday; equinox)...however with the full moon squaring saturn and mars squaring pluto on the fall equinox...with a full moon...highly bearish...possibility this potential turnaround predicted by bullish gartley patterns may be trumped by bearish planetary movements....furthermore...fed meets and greenspan scheduled to talk twice....any ideas appreciated...volatility may be extremely high here...jmho..not investment advice...gl /forums/images/icons/confused.gif

Ray Zee
09-23-2002, 11:08 AM
jmho??? your opinion. its not advice?? you finally hit on something here. its the stars that determine what happens in the markets. i never even considered it. thanks. i will be looking up.

scalf
09-23-2002, 01:30 PM
/forums/images/icons/shocked.gif could not hold myself back...went short term bullish...purchased 20 dia contracts calls dow at 7850..10 spx calls s+p at 833...we will see..gl /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Mark Heide
09-23-2002, 02:40 PM
Weather patterns could be an indicator too. The only prediction that I can make is the markets will be lower at the end of this week.

Good Luck

Mark

scalf
09-23-2002, 06:21 PM
/forums/images/icons/frown.gif but isn't there an impending pent-up demand of investors playing the oct to may game...could be a bear trap rally starting this week building into next week...that's what i think...still very bearish, but see a real bull thrust here short term..jmho...have a reasonable bet in call options...gl /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

09-24-2002, 07:32 PM
bailed out with 20% loss...gartleys failed...gl.. /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif