PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Fit Club

istewart
03-08-2005, 01:53 AM
...wtf is this?

Sheriff Fatman
03-08-2005, 11:29 AM
Reality TV show with minor UK celebrities going on a very public diet for 3 months. They get weighed in each week initially (now fortnightly).

Most interesting character this time round is a darts player who started out at 31 stone (434lbs), was drinking 25 beers a day and couldn't walk 300 metres on the first fitness assessment. He's picking up a lot of public support so far.

Sheriff

PS: I get the feeling you were hoping for something more interesting from the title so sorry to disappoint you!

daveymck
03-08-2005, 01:23 PM
How did he do, he needed it, he was on the pay per view playing against Phil "the power cant play poker but get lucky" Taylor and had to pack in half way through which for a a vigourous game like darts is ridiculous.

Sheriff Fatman
03-08-2005, 06:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How did he do, he needed it, he was on the pay per view playing against Phil "the power cant play poker but get lucky" Taylor and had to pack in half way through which for a a vigourous game like darts is ridiculous.

[/ QUOTE ]

He's lost about 2.5 stone so far (from memory) and is now going to the gym, has replaced beer with spritzers(!!!!) but still badly needs a haircut.

Sheriff

stabn
03-08-2005, 07:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He's lost about 2.5 stone so far (from memory) and is now going to the gym, has replaced beer with spritzers(!!!!) but still badly needs a haircut.

Sheriff

[/ QUOTE ]

Btw, the US version has some random Baldwin. Who, in the ten minutes i watched it one day, was really strung out on some good drugs and was claiming his inability to pay attention and respond to anything was from "lack of sleep".

Macdaddy Warsaw
03-08-2005, 07:44 PM
I'm going to start saying I weigh 15 stone. That's so much cooler than 215 pounds.