PDA

View Full Version : Forum options

Tboner7
03-07-2005, 07:37 PM
Is there some option to make it a default so that when viewing a post, it is always in flat mode? Also so that I don't always have to uncheck "Add signature to this post" and "I want to preview my post". I cant find anything so I'm guessing there isn't but I want to make sure.

asofel
03-07-2005, 07:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is there some option to make it a default so that when viewing a post, it is always in flat mode? Also so that I don't always have to uncheck "Add signature to this post" and "I want to preview my post". I cant find anything so I'm guessing there isn't but I want to make sure.

[/ QUOTE ]

click on My Home, and the second Edit (display preferences, etc). There're options like that in there.

AngryCola
03-07-2005, 07:39 PM
At the top of the forum, go to "My Home" and then "Display Preferences".

The add signature thing really doesn't matter, as the forum doesn't use them anyway.

tbach24
03-07-2005, 07:40 PM
Don't be so goddamn lazy.

<font color="white"> If you click on the link "by ..." on the right part of the thread in the list of threads you can view in flatmode </font>

AngryCola
03-07-2005, 07:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Don't be so goddamn lazy.

If you click on the link "by ..." on the right part of the thread in the list of threads you can view in flatmode

[/ QUOTE ]

He knows that, but it's much simpler to just set it to always display in flat mode.

Were you too lazy to figure that one out?

MelK
03-07-2005, 07:43 PM
Is there a way to make posts without having to click the "Ok, submit" button each time?

tbach24
03-07-2005, 07:46 PM
It's easier just to have both. Sometimes I like threaded, others I like flat. <font color="white"> Fine I was just too lazy </font>

Tboner7
03-07-2005, 07:55 PM
Thanks

asofel
03-07-2005, 08:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is there a way to make posts without having to click the "Ok, submit" button each time?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah just uncheck the "I want to preview my post" options (assuming you were seriously asking)

barry111
03-14-2005, 02:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

The add signature thing really doesn't matter, as the forum doesn't use them anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you I have been wondering why my signature never shows up. Finally I had to search around to find your answer.