PDA

View Full Version : $500 FREEROLL SUNDAY AT 11:00 est

justice4all
09-22-2002, 07:30 PM
Hi All,

ACR has a $500 freeroll tonight at 11:00 est.

I know i will catch some criticism for posting this.

I just feel this is to big of a chance to get some free cash not to post.

I hope to see you all there.

Goodluck all

/forums/images/icons/grin.gif

PUKEE!!!
09-22-2002, 08:04 PM
i'm just curious about something. is this freeroll sunday different from all the other ones? do you feel that you get to live by a different set of rules than the rest of the posters? do you think ACR should not have to pay for advertising here like the other sites do? do you think it is disrespectful to the readers AND operators of this forum to be so blatant? i ask because you are announcing it like it is a special event. i'm sure you did not come on here just to advertise their weekly freeroll, because that would be spamming, and that is against the rules of the forum. are you still an employee of them? does torstyn know you posted this? do you think it would be ok for sites to come on here and announce ALL of their events, or do you think that would be spamming? please answer quickly, because if i am right, and this is a shameless shill post, then Mat will be deleting it soon.

anxiously awaiting your responses.

Absolute Nuts
09-22-2002, 08:12 PM
Justice seems like a nice fellow. I have played with him on these events (they happen all the time...thx ACR)

He must be posting this to get more competition for him and others on the site. I understand his wanting to promote a site that has many promo $$ tourneys.

However, I wish he would keep it to himself sometimes in order to thin the competition.

justice4all
09-22-2002, 08:16 PM
Yes PUKE this is different than their weekly $500 freeroll, the regular weekly tounrey is on saturday.

I wish everyone would post about freeroll tourneys that any site has.
/forums/images/icons/grin.gif
I think players want to know anytime they can win something for nothing. I know I do /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

justice4all
09-22-2002, 08:18 PM
/forums/images/icons/blush.gif LOL /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

justice4all
09-22-2002, 08:26 PM
Post deleted by justice4all

PUKEE!!!
09-22-2002, 08:39 PM
hi again justice.. sorry, i tried to take the poll you offered, but i guess torstyn did not show you how to properly use the tools of the forum, just how to shill.

thanks for answering one of my questions, and i'm sorry you did not get to the rest of them. so basically you are saying that we should announce all of the freerolls on this forum, because it is something that interests all the players. this IS the internet gaming forum, so i guess you are right. ok, thx for your help

09-22-2002, 11:05 PM
We really don't need more competetion for the free money but that's what it takes to get this site a few more ring games, which is my goal. I really like these guys at ACR and want them to succeed.

bull7
09-23-2002, 02:47 PM
You can't blame justice for wanting to play the best! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif
How else you expect him to hone his game?