PDA

View Full Version : Yugo,Scuba,Suited,Dali,Irie,CP,etc.

skipperbob
03-07-2005, 06:49 PM
Being a master of observation it has now become clear to me how you all have precipitously failed to discern the depth & quality of my humor. Between working at work, working on failing/failed relationships, working at Poker, and writing (ad nauseum) your insipid posts to this august forum, you simply don't have the time, or reserve energy, to read, re-read & appropriately reply /images/graemlins/frown.gif

saabpo
03-07-2005, 06:50 PM

skipperbob
03-07-2005, 06:53 PM
I actually considered sitting here with my mouth shut (figuratively-speaking) and have you think me a fool; but then I decided to open it and remove all doubt /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Scuba Chuck
03-07-2005, 06:53 PM
I find your posts invaluable to my mood each day. One of my favorites was your post about how you could see down the blouse of the St Pauli girl if you tipped the bottle.

Alas, I post too much, and to give you the props you deserve would only be too much "post count padding."

The Yugoslavian
03-07-2005, 07:06 PM
I enjoy your humor, /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

In regards to the depth of it, well, there can be many levels of humor (or any comment for that matter). I cannot hope to discern every level all the time.

If you would like a quick 'lol' after your posts, we can certainly do that (and make Pooh-Bah even faster! meh).

FWIW I think your posts and humor are appreciated more than you realize (but perhaps not more than you demand /images/graemlins/shocked.gif).

Also, I have had conversations with other posters on this forum specifically about the high quality (or was it quantitiy? /images/graemlins/grin.gif) of your humor.

Yugoslav
PS To prove that I find your posts funny...I even laughed at this one!
PPS Shouldn't you be most disappointed in Irieguy? I mean...c'mon, we can't take the fall for his shortcomings in not appreciating your humor fully, /images/graemlins/wink.gif.

SuitedSixes
03-07-2005, 08:17 PM
Hey, I've been spending all day trying to find a copy of CardPlayer magazine that supposedly has your picture on the cover.

If you would be so kind as to point me in the right direction, then my energy could be better spent reading and laughing at your humorous posts.

P.S.
I keep buying defective bottles of SPG, because everytime I try to look down her blouse all I get is drunk. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

SuitedSixes
03-07-2005, 08:32 PM
Skipper-
I didn't get a chance to watch SportsCenter. Who won at Doral?

http://espn.starwave.com/media/pga/2005/0306/photo/a_mickelson_il.jpg

NAU_Player
03-07-2005, 09:16 PM
thats just wrong. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

skipperbob
03-07-2005, 10:33 PM
NOW THAT'S FUNNY /images/graemlins/wink.gif....PS: I was never on the cover of CardPlayer

SuitedSixes
03-07-2005, 10:51 PM
Then I have received erroneous RUMINT. Do you play at Hawaiian Gardens?

The Yugoslavian
03-07-2005, 10:53 PM
The system is down...

The system is down...

The system is down...

Yugoslav
Who got his sister, mom and dad to jam that ish in Puerto Vallarta one cool winters night, /images/graemlins/grin.gif.

The Yugoslavian
03-07-2005, 11:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Then I have received erroneous RUMINT. Do you play at Hawaiian Gardens?

[/ QUOTE ]

Do they even have normal poker there? Everytime I drive by on the freeway their light thingy talks about every form of poker I'm not familiar with....meh.

Yugoslav

SuitedSixes
03-07-2005, 11:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
NOW THAT'S FUNNY /images/graemlins/wink.gif....PS: I was never on the cover of CardPlayer

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you ever spent time in a Turkish prison?

dankhank
03-08-2005, 02:11 PM
that picture of lefty is at least ten times as funny as skipperbob, imo.