PDA

View Full Version : What are my leaks?

dburk2
03-07-2005, 06:07 PM
Im goin to post two hands that im not really sure about my play. critisize my play and help me out.

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (10 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

mp1 is very agg pre and post flop. mp2 is a lil looser than average.
Preflop: Hero is UTG with Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif, Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP1 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP2 caps</font>, <font color="#666666">5 folds</font>, Hero calls, MP1 calls.

Flop: (13.50 SB) 6/images/graemlins/club.gif, J/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 3/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP1 raises</font>, MP2 calls, Hero calls.

Turn: (9.75 BB) A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP1 raises</font>, MP2 calls, Hero calls.

River: (15.75 BB) 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">MP1 bets</font>, MP2 calls, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 18.75 BB

heres the second hand

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (10 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

utg is loose passive.

Preflop: Hero is SB with 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
UTG calls, <font color="#666666">7 folds</font>, Hero completes, BB checks.

Flop: (3 SB) 5/images/graemlins/club.gif, K/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 4/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB folds, <font color="#CC3333">UTG raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, UTG calls.

Turn: (4.50 BB) 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, Hero calls.

River: (6.50 BB) K/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, Hero...?

Final Pot: 7.50 BB

thx for the help

davelin
03-07-2005, 06:12 PM
Why the stop n' go on both hands?

dburk2
03-07-2005, 06:14 PM
yea i noticed that..well on the first hand i figure i shoulduve checkraised him or just folded, then the on the second hand that k was the best card either giving him the flush he was drawing, making his kings trips or giving his 8 a better two pair or his 5 a split, so i pretty much figured i was beat.

GrunchCan
03-07-2005, 06:16 PM
I might catch hell for this, but I check-fold the turn in hand 1. If you put any money in, you are committing yourself to a showdown, and I don't see you winning this pot 1:7.

zeropotential
03-07-2005, 06:18 PM
IMO both of these hands show lack of agression

1:
Flop - 3 bet this, i know there was a lot of agression pf, but you still most likely have the best hand! the 6 and the 3 didn't help these two if they 3bet and capped so the only hands they could have that beat you are: AA (6ways) KK (6ways) and JJ (3 ways)

Turn - The ace sucks... But I think you should bet/fold here? Some may advocate a check/fold but i'm feeling very weak/tight about that.

2:
Turn - Check/Call?! you have two pair! Bet out! (this isn't the time for a c/r either) Things will play differently from there...

dburk2
03-07-2005, 06:19 PM
probabaly check then fold the turn since?

davelin
03-07-2005, 06:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
yea i noticed that..well on the first hand i figure i shoulduve checkraised him or just folded, then the on the second hand that k was the best card either giving him the flush he was drawing, making his kings trips or giving his 8 a better two pair or his 5 a split, so i pretty much figured i was beat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bet that turn in Hand 2. I'm highly certain you had the best hand then.

GrunchCan
03-07-2005, 06:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
probabaly check then fold the turn since?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, what?

GrunchCan
03-07-2005, 06:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You going to just call down when 3-bet?

droolie
03-07-2005, 06:22 PM
In hand 1 I three bet the flop. The hand plays differently after that. Given what you did I think the turn kills you. I probably fold after MP2 makes the call. He has to have an A or KK.

Hand 2
I lead the turn. Given what you did I probably fold to the river bet. I can't think of many hands you beat.

davelin
03-07-2005, 06:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean when raised on the turn? Probably although that river card sucks.

GrunchCan
03-07-2005, 06:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean when raised on the turn? Probably although that river card sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, that is what I meant. Ok, I can go along with that.

TripleH68
03-07-2005, 06:27 PM
Hand 1: once the ace hits on the turn I am ready to fold QQ.

Hand 2: raise the turn.