PDA

View Full Version : My First Day at Delta Poker--Report

09-22-2002, 03:05 PM
Here is a report of my first day as being a member of delta poker. "The friendlist little poker room on the net"

I put all of my information in and register. Then the software tells me that an account number was sent to my email. Well I waited 2 and a half hours before I got my account number. OK no big deal.

Now I'm ready to check out some of the games there. I log on and look around and see no one. Well I'm thinking perhaps the players are invisible.

Nevertheless I one of the "empty 1/2 tables" and sit down. To much of my dismay their were some really talkative invisible players at the table. They were so fun to talk to. We never did get to playing poker though. Anyway after that I proceed to see if their are any other tables going. Guess not zero players playing. I did have fun spending 9 hours watching blank tables. The only people their were my invisible friends, but they had to get back to work.

My invisible friends at delta poker work for Disney World. They work in the Haunted House ride there. Pretty cool huh? They said I could get some discoutned tickets if I ever wanted to go.

So in closing Delta is a somewhat friendly site, but they sure got the LITTLE part down pat. If I was the management I would change the slogan to the "The Friendlist most Non exisitant poker site on the net"

09-22-2002, 04:23 PM
My accountnr. came within minutes. I visited the site for 2 days. About 10 times. Most members online~~ 3.

1 time they even had a 3-6 (two.handed) running. Not worth the download !! They might be friendly but they have no games. Dead place.

bull7
09-23-2002, 02:11 PM
Best time to check for a game at Delta is in the evenings 7:00-11:00 p.m. EDT around the start of their nightly single table tournaments. The site is very friendly and the action, when available, is good. Usually only one game going though when there is action.