PDA

View Full Version : Party Multitabling Software glitch

beeyjay
03-07-2005, 04:55 PM
For those of you that play 4 or more tables, I would assume you have encountered this problem. I'm just posting this to hopefully encourage a decent number of you to email party regarding this (even though I understand the results of this effort will probably be minimal or a long time coming, but whatever)

If you have multiple tables running, at times small icons designating the other table numbers you are playing at appear. They seem to be some sort of link but clicking on them doesnt get them to disapear. The problem arises when you are sitting in seat #4 as these icons completely cover your name and stack size. Late in a tourney you can see how much of a problem it is to not know your stack size.

I dont think I'm alone as someone that plays 8 tables but has overlap on 1 or more monitors. This means that for the game in the bottom right corner of both monitors I only have 2 seats to choose from as seat #4 is just a problem waiting to happen. In the 30s that fill up in less than 30 seconds this becomes annoying at best.

So I hope 1. that im not the only person experiencing this problem so i didnt waste your time and 2. that you will email party as this is the only hope for a change we have

bj

EdgePort
03-07-2005, 04:59 PM
I have this problem as well. I solved it by NEVER taking that seat. I would rather wait for the next bunch of touraments to start then to take that seat. For my bottom right screen I use the seat on either side of it as much as possible.

beeyjay
03-07-2005, 05:18 PM
Thats exactly what I do but it just seems like the type of thing they could fix fairly easily with enough pushing from people. Especially considering it mostly affects those playing 4 tables who are their best customers.

curtains
03-07-2005, 05:21 PM
Seat 4 is for suckers. You can be sure that anyone in seat 4 is a weak non-professional, multitabler.

johnnybeef
03-07-2005, 05:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Seat 4 is for suckers. You can be sure that anyone in seat 4 is a weak non-professional, multitabler.

[/ QUOTE ]

what?????

Apathy
03-07-2005, 06:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey! I always sit on the corners...then again maybe I'm a weak non professional multitabler. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

The Yugoslavian
03-07-2005, 06:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Seats #1 and #10 are the nuts and if you cannot see why, I feel sorry for you.

Also, I'm sure Mr. T pities you as well.

Yugoslav

curtains
03-07-2005, 06:18 PM
Im just messin around, but I do avoid seat 4 for the reasons mentioned.