PDA

View Full Version : "must mention coupon when ordering"

Rhone
03-07-2005, 01:13 PM
What do you think, are pizza places, sub shops and the like cutting back on what you get when you tell them you have a coupon when you order?

BruinEric
03-07-2005, 01:17 PM
Methinks they're trying to avoid the situation where a caller places an order and the bill is prepared at the normal price -- only to have the driver deliver the food and the customer present an unmentioned coupon and demand a lower price then & there.

pshreck
03-07-2005, 01:20 PM
I always claim to have a coupon for an 8.99 large pizza from pizza hut, because I know the drivers dont ask for it ever.

A few times they say they dont have any current 8.99 coupons, and I just reply that Im ordering from dominos if they dont give me that price, and just about every time they say fine.

12.99 + tax + tip for 1 large pizza hut pizza is absurd, and they know it. I dont know why people actually pay this price and keep the price set there.

Freakin
03-07-2005, 03:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I always claim to have a coupon for an 8.99 large pizza from pizza hut, because I know the drivers dont ask for it ever.

A few times they say they dont have any current 8.99 coupons, and I just reply that Im ordering from dominos if they dont give me that price, and just about every time they say fine.

12.99 + tax + tip for 1 large pizza hut pizza is absurd, and they know it. I dont know why people actually pay this price and keep the price set there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just keep signing up with new accounts at pizzahut.com First time internet specials of 7.99 for a large w/ up to 3 toppings.

B