PDA

View Full Version : SEARCH HELP

MichaelD
09-22-2002, 03:51 AM
Hello All,

I am trying to locate a post from August of 2001 and am not having any luck. I posted an essay entitled "The Myth of Running Bad" and have had numerous requests for a repost. Unfortunately, it was in my old system that crashed - No I did not have a back up - and yes I know this was stupid.

Can anyone explain how I can go about doing this properly - I have asked before and people tell me its possible, but I have not been able to figure it out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated - preferably in laymens terms.

Thanks In Advance.

Just some thoughts...

Michael D.

imported_Chuck Weinstock
09-22-2002, 02:53 PM
The items you are looking for are in the older archives which are not combined with the new forums. You can find the older archives by clicking on the "older archives" link in the left column.

Your particular post is in the Medium Stakes archive for August 01 and can be found by searching for "The Myth of "

I hope this helps.

Chuck

P.S. There is no search that goes across all of the older archives...you must search them one at a time.

MichaelD
09-22-2002, 05:37 PM
Chuck,

Thanks for your prompt response - BUT - I do not seem to have a left column and therefore I do not have an older archives section in the left column. Can you please tell me how to get a left colum with this in it. I would be most appreciative.

Thanks again for you continued assistance and patience.

Just some thoughts...

Michael D.

imported_Chuck Weinstock
09-22-2002, 09:45 PM
http://www.twoplustwo.com

MichaelD
09-23-2002, 01:36 AM
Chuck,

Thanks a lot for your help - I found what I was looking for. I realize now that I had reprogrammed my 2+2 favorite link to go to the login page - that was what was confusing me - like I said - I am not the best at figuring these things out.

Thanks again for your patience and assistance.

Just some thoughts...

Michael D.