PDA

View Full Version : Who is the best poster?

09-22-2002, 02:54 AM
Who are your top 3 favorite posters in these poker forums? Why?
1. General Theory
2. HE General
3. HE Mid-High Stakes
4. HE Pot, No-limit
5. Stud
6. Probability
7. Psychology
8. Tournaments
9. News, Views, and Gossip
10. Other Topics

MS Sunshine
09-22-2002, 03:34 PM
Tournament forum:

Greg(Fossilman)
Ignatius
ohkanada

Internet poker:

Glenn
Dolores
CreamPuff

They are all rational and reasonable posters who know what they are talking about.

MS Sunshine

PokerBabe(aka)
09-22-2002, 09:48 PM
So many posters, so little time. Mason, Brier, and Tommy get A+ in the "general theory", HE, and Mid-High Stakes Forums. This is simply because of their extensive experience and knowledge of the game. (if Barry T was posting, he would certainly make the list). /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif Honorable mention to Morgan, skp, Dynasty, Shredni, Andy Fox and Rick N. for reasons too varied to list here /forums/images/icons/wink.gif For Psychology, it's Alan Schoonmaker, Jedi and Mikey. Al's got the smarts and experience, Jedi is perceptive as hell and Mikey is trying really hard to improve /forums/images/icons/wink.gif . For News, Views and Gossip, it's gotta be: POKERBABE /forums/images/icons/grin.gif! LGPG (look good, post good)! I don't read the other forums enough to comment on them. Babe

baggins
09-23-2002, 05:02 AM
all around posters (can't really break it up into forums)

i hope im not forgetting anybody here:

pokerBABE
SPM
TommyAngelo
Dynasty/Clarkmeister
Dave in Cali
MikeD
Zee
eLROY
AndyFox
mikel
goat
BruceZ
Fossilman
jediknight
AlSchoonmaker
the great DS
MasonMalmuth
SredniVashtar

many others, can't think of them all. im too damn tired.

Dynasty
09-23-2002, 06:28 AM
Dynasty/Clarkmeister

Why am I forced to a share a line with this guy? At least, my name was written first.

09-25-2002, 05:36 PM
sorry if it irks you. you two just seem to tear it up in tandem quite often. its more of a tie than listing you both as one poster, if that helps.

Dynasty
09-25-2002, 06:30 PM
It certainly didn't irk me. But, I was trying to irk Clarkmeister. Or, at least make him laugh. Pokerbabe thought it was hilarious.