PDA

View Full Version : New to SnGs, where to play?

mustardo
03-07-2005, 11:16 AM
Easy all,

This is my first post so go easy. Have just recently started playing SnGs after messing up an account transfer and leaving myself temporarily with only enough for a free tourney on UB, placed in that and put that money into a few 5+.5 SnGs, through following advice on here and a good run have managed to turn that money into a reasonable bank roll and am now playing 20+2s on Party. To put it briefly have now finally got my original bank roll out of limbo and would like to try and play another site as well as Party, does anyone have any suggestions?

I hear PokerStars is good for SnGs but it doesn't offer a rake back deal (I believe??). Was going to re-sign on UB can't play off bonuses, but can get rake rebate. Or am I just best off putting it all on Party? What do ye think? I know this is probably an old boring question by now to most here but would appreciate some thoughts

Also I've got a few hands I got stuck on to post what do I use to convert the hands?

Thanks

Mussy

cha59
03-07-2005, 12:06 PM
I've been doing pretty well on Full Tilt for a few weeks. They have a 100% bonus up to $600. It takes a long time to earn the bonus, but you can do so by playing SNG's - unlike most sites.
I have also played Party, UB, Poker Stars and Poker Room SNG's, all of which are different and good. Its good to add some variety to keep it interesting.