PDA

View Full Version : I feel bad pushing all in every hand in $5+1s

DonButtons
03-07-2005, 05:34 AM
So like usually after a bad day, ill open up 4 tables of $5+1's (damn, they fill up fast). And push every hand.

Then I started feeling bad for all the $5 people, who come, who just want to play poker, and have fun playing 46 s00ted and stuff. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

I might have to turn off chat next time in the $5+1s, b/c they sure get to my head.

BTW, some people just dont understand that Im going to push every hand regardless of my hand.And they keep limping and folding to my pushs, im thinking he's def. trapping me this time, nope, he folds. Then he pushs into me in 10/15 blinds, Im like, w/e, 72off, Im all in too, haha.

ZebraAss
03-07-2005, 05:40 AM
me too!!!

Its almost a 50/50. Half the time they love it and make fun of you...and you are happy. But half the time they dont play along and its no fun.

wAzZu24
03-07-2005, 06:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
have fun playing 46 s00ted and stuff. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Isnt this what you do? haha...

I love yelling at the people in 5+1s when im drunk and go all-in every hand, and yea like u said its hilarious they will still limp in and fold to your all-in even though you have gone all-in *every* hand.

raptor517
03-07-2005, 06:31 AM
in the NL cash games this week 46 soooted is one of my most profitable hands, right under AA actually. funny little world isnt it?

maldini
03-07-2005, 07:02 AM
i saw a guy going all in every hand at microlimit NL cash game last month. the funniest thing is some cheese dick said "i'm glad i'm on his left". i laughed my ass off. i was on his right and felt just fine.

many people berate this as "not poker" what a bunch of morons. i've seen so many people at low stakes act like you just slapped their mother when you do this.

i'll take any opponent that is predicatable everytime.

curtains
03-07-2005, 07:45 AM
I could never justify the EV I'm losing to do this. I'm too anal or something, but I can't help but always try to play as well as possible regardless of the limit. Otherwise I hate myself.

Jman28
03-07-2005, 07:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I could never justify the EV I'm losing to do this. I'm too anal or something, but I can't help but always try to play as well as possible regardless of the limit. Otherwise I hate myself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah. Maybe I'm not rich enough yet, but I can't play like this.

However, regarding Don, don't feel bad. If they hate it that much, maybe you'll encourage some players to move up to the 10+1's. You'll be doing them a favor by saving them rake.

-Jman28

curtains
03-07-2005, 07:51 AM
Has nothing to do with money really, I just hate playing bad poker, intentional or unintentional.

Jman28
03-07-2005, 07:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Has nothing to do with money really, I just hate playing bad poker, intentional or unintentional.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess it's different for me. I wouldn't mind buying into a $0.25 game and pushing every hand. I just know people that $5 means a lot to, and I can't just waste it. Even for this kind of entertainment.

-Jman28

mackthefork
03-07-2005, 08:33 AM
Yeah I got a 8000 stack in a pokerstars 10+1 SNG and started going all in with 4 left, never seen so many *s. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Mack

mackthefork
03-07-2005, 08:48 AM
Mack T12,000
Villian T1,500

Villian: You are [censored] awful
Mack: Thanks, so I've improved then?
Dealt to Mack AcKs
Mack is all in
Villian: You suck
Mack: lol, I never seen so many big pairs.
Villian folds

Mack

DonButtons
03-09-2005, 12:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
have fun playing 46 s00ted and stuff. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Isnt this what you do? haha...

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha