PDA

View Full Version : not funny granny !!

BBill
09-21-2002, 10:25 PM
>i thought you were atom boy (or is that a molecule?)
>GRANNY

Bet you thought I didn't see this post huh, Granny !
Well it just so happens that that animated gif is my family coat of arms !!
How about some respect eh !?!

BBill

GrannyMae
09-21-2002, 11:04 PM
Well it just so happens that that animated gif is my family coat of arms !!

family coat of arms?? that gif is closer to head lice swarming your noggin than any family coat of arms..

science help please??? (sorry mike, i'll find a recipe or something simple real soon)
/forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

BBill
09-22-2002, 02:45 AM
>that gif is closer to head lice swarming your noggin than any family coat of arms.. /forums/images/icons/confused.gif

Oh, great granny, thanks a lot - if that isn't the most revolting and hideously disgusting thought, I don't' know what is-
Now I'm gonna have to find a new one

Mike Haven
09-22-2002, 09:27 AM
i guess he found a new one, grans - all i can see is a chicken chewing tobacco

GrannyMae
09-22-2002, 03:36 PM
Oh, great granny, thanks a lot - if that isn't the most revolting and hideously disgusting thought, I don't' know what is-

let me see if i understand this correctly.. you choose a scientific, animated .gif of an atom thinking that it was a family coat of arms, i say it looks like head lice, you say that the thought of head lice is disgusting, so you pick a fat bird puking green sh*t.. then, to make it complete, mike haven (the REAL headlice-boy) chimes in that you now have a chicken chewing tobacco..

Mat??? pls have chuck block these 2 IP's...

certainly you can help..
have some compassion for those of us trying to stick to real poker content here!!
/forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

BBill
09-22-2002, 11:42 PM
all i can see is a chicken chewing tobacco
Thanks, Mike I appreciate the compliment...

so you pick a fat bird puking green sh*t.. then, to make it complete,
geez, granny can't you be more like mike and have something nice to say about my choice of artwork, after all I'm just a struggling poster striving for my "newbie" status

BBill (10 more to go) /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif