PDA

View Full Version : Help with 4+ sng's

pokerheaven
03-06-2005, 01:06 PM
Hi all I need help setting up my screen. I just got a 17" flat screen, so much better then the old 15" big computer monitor!!lol But anyways i would like to know what screen resolution i need to use to have 4tbl sng's and have them not overlap each other.
Also, i would like to use my old monitor to set up 2 screens and be able to 8tbl but don't have a clue of how to do that. So any input would be great!

Thx

Voltron87
03-06-2005, 01:12 PM
Try posting this in the Internet forum. You'll probably get more and better answers there.

kamrann
03-06-2005, 01:26 PM
You're most probably buggered. If it's a normal 17" TFT that you bought, max resolution will be only 1280x1024, and you need at least 1600x1200 to have 4 non-overlapping tables. To get this setup (here in England at least) you either need to have a decent CRT monitor (the old big style), or buy a 20"+ flatscreen.

As for dual monitors, see if your graphics card has two outputs. If not you need to buy a new one. If so you can plug them both in and configure them on windows display settings, or your graphics card settings.